Pixel Mods - Hide Apps from the Pixel Launcher! [XPOSED]

Search This thread

Massi-X

• Nov 28, 2013
    [XPOSED] PIXEL MODS

Pixel Mods is a new module that let you to finally tidy up your messy launcher with style! Long click on the home screen to access its main interface and you will be able to hide the apps you want to (3 apps can be hidden for free, then paying a small amount gives you access to everything).

All changes happens instantaneously, you won't even notice them!

You need to make a small in-app purchase to unlock all the functions.

FAQ:
    • Which Pixel Launcher versions are supported?
      You can check in the changelog or directly by opening the main app interface. I won't post the list here because it surely goes out of sync
    • What is Xposed, EdXposed and LSPosed? Which one should I use?
      I strongly suggest to use LSPosed if you can. It is very well made and directly tested by me, if you have an old device you can use the original XPosed. EdXposed should work too.
    • I beg you to accept my translation!
      Sorry but I don't accept community translations anymore!
    Available languages:
    • English
    • Italian
    Screenshots:
    You can find them on the store!

Changelog:
    Code:
    - First release
    - Compatible with pixel launcher versions 26, 31, 103, 150, 151, 201, 204, 301, 400, 401, 502, 504, 507, 509, 602, 603, 604, 701, 703, 815, 820, 821, 825
    - Android 12 not supported yet (I currently don't have any devices to test)

Known bugs:
    • Starting a search in the latest version of the launcher brings up the app even if they are hidden. This happens because the search is managed by the Google app itself, I have yet to see if it is even humanly possible to prevent this.

Notes:
    • The app is also available on the old xposed repo and the new LSPosed one. You can find them there.
    • Rootless pixel launcher is NOT supported, and never will be.
    • I want this feature and also that one! Sure please tell me about it. Anyway I won't give you any ETAs nor I am sure that what you ask will even be possible. I'm already digging to find some way to support icon packs but don't know if I will be able to.

Reactions: sidd23 and AndroidX

Massi-X

• Nov 28, 2013
    not working on pixel 2xl.
    Running pixellauncher version 11, with riru and lsopsed. The hide apps options never shows up.
    Strange it is my device too! Moreover if it fails to add the menu should show you a notification to continue anyway

Troubleshooting:
    - module enabled in lsposed? Pixel launcher selected as a target? Device rebooted?
    - nothing works? Please disable all other modules, reboot and then see if it works. If not send me the Xposed logcat. I may also need the full logcat of the device (you can use logcat extreme from play store). PM me for these

Thank you

sidd23

Jan 9, 2012
    New Delhi
    Strange it is my device too! Moreover if it fails to add the menu should show you a notification to continue anyway

Troubleshooting:
    - module enabled in lsposed? Pixel launcher selected as a target? Device rebooted?
    - nothing works? Please disable all other modules, reboot and then see if it works. If not send me the Xposed logcat. I may also need the full logcat of the device (you can use logcat extreme from play store). PM me for these

Thank you
    Hey man
    Sorry for being a little impatient.
    Somehow it worked the next day when I rebooted again.
    Great work, Thank you so much.
    Your mod helped me complete my pixel launcher customization.
    Would like to see more features added in the future, like the ones in the 'pixel launcher mods' app for resizing widgets and changing icons. 'Pixel launcher mod' app is very buggy.
    Thanks again!

Massi-X

• Nov 28, 2013
    Hey man
    Sorry for being a little impatient.
    Somehow it worked the next day when I rebooted again.
    Great work, Thank you so much.
    Your mod helped me complete my pixel launcher customization.
    Would like to see more features added in the future, like the ones in the 'pixel launcher mods' app for resizing widgets and changing icons. 'Pixel launcher mod' app is very buggy.
    Thanks again!
    Thank you don't worry. I will consider that too (i will look into that app I didn't know it exists) I'm currently working on a way to support custom icon packs, actually I don't know if I will be able to add support for these but let's cross the fingers!

Thank you 😌

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      [XPOSED] PIXEL MODS

Pixel Mods is a new module that let you to finally tidy up your messy launcher with style! Long click on the home screen to access its main interface and you will be able to hide the apps you want to (3 apps can be hidden for free, then paying a small amount gives you access to everything).

All changes happens instantaneously, you won't even notice them!

You need to make a small in-app purchase to unlock all the functions.

FAQ:
      • Which Pixel Launcher versions are supported?
        You can check in the changelog or directly by opening the main app interface. I won't post the list here because it surely goes out of sync
      • What is Xposed, EdXposed and LSPosed? Which one should I use?
        I strongly suggest to use LSPosed if you can. It is very well made and directly tested by me, if you have an old device you can use the original XPosed. EdXposed should work too.
      • I beg you to accept my translation!
        Sorry but I don't accept community translations anymore!
      Available languages:
      • English
      • Italian
      Screenshots:
      You can find them on the store!

Changelog:
      Code:
      - First release
      - Compatible with pixel launcher versions 26, 31, 103, 150, 151, 201, 204, 301, 400, 401, 502, 504, 507, 509, 602, 603, 604, 701, 703, 815, 820, 821, 825
      - Android 12 not supported yet (I currently don't have any devices to test)

Known bugs:
      • Starting a search in the latest version of the launcher brings up the app even if they are hidden. This happens because the search is managed by the Google app itself, I have yet to see if it is even humanly possible to prevent this.

Notes:
      • The app is also available on the old xposed repo and the new LSPosed one. You can find them there.
      • Rootless pixel launcher is NOT supported, and never will be.
      • I want this feature and also that one! Sure please tell me about it. Anyway I won't give you any ETAs nor I am sure that what you ask will even be possible. I'm already digging to find some way to support icon packs but don't know if I will be able to.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone