- Nov 28, 2013
[XPOSED] PIXEL MODS
Pixel Mods is a new module that let you to finally tidy up your messy launcher with style! Long click on the home screen to access its main interface and you will be able to hide the apps you want to (3 apps can be hidden for free, then paying a small amount gives you access to everything).
All changes happens instantaneously, you won't even notice them!
You need to make a small in-app purchase to unlock all the functions.
- Which Pixel Launcher versions are supported?
You can check in the changelog or directly by opening the main app interface. I won't post the list here because it surely goes out of sync
- What is Xposed, EdXposed and LSPosed? Which one should I use?
I strongly suggest to use LSPosed if you can. It is very well made and directly tested by me, if you have an old device you can use the original XPosed. EdXposed should work too.
- I beg you to accept my translation!
Sorry but I don't accept community translations anymore!
You can find them on the store!
1.0 - First release - Compatible with pixel launcher versions 26, 31, 103, 150, 151, 201, 204, 301, 400, 401, 502, 504, 507, 509, 602, 603, 604, 701, 703, 815, 820, 821, 825 - Android 12 not supported yet (I currently don't have any devices to test)
- Starting a search in the latest version of the launcher brings up the app even if they are hidden. This happens because the search is managed by the Google app itself, I have yet to see if it is even humanly possible to prevent this.
- The app is also available on the old xposed repo and the new LSPosed one. You can find them there.
- Rootless pixel launcher is NOT supported, and never will be.
- I want this feature and also that one! Sure please tell me about it. Anyway I won't give you any ETAs nor I am sure that what you ask will even be possible. I'm already digging to find some way to support icon packs but don't know if I will be able to.