Pixel Mods - Hide Apps from the Pixel Launcher! [XPOSED]

Search This thread

Massi-X

Nov 28, 2013
Hi there @Massi-X. I can't hide more than 4 apps after updating to the latest v1.2.

Running Pixel 4XL, Android 12 (Jan 2022 Patch), Magisk v23, LSposed v1.6.5.

I understand you would need logs to see where the problem is. Can you guide me a bit on how do I provide the logs to you?
Hi and thank you for the bug report, you need to go into settings -> enable debug logging, close and reopen the app and reproduce the error. Then send me your Xposed log. Can you also give me more information about this? You did buy the application before and now you can't hide more than 3 apps? What happens when your try to add more than 3?

Hi, I was wanting to hide more than 3 apps, and I understand that there is an in app purchase that needs to be completed, however, I do not know how to get that in app purchase screen to pop up. Is there any fix to this?
Hi @DemonDestroyer0789
The same for you, if I understand correctly you have not bought the app yet but your can't see the button? What happens when you try to hide more than 3 apps?

EDIT:
@monkeymechanic I probably see the problem, you can hide as many app as you want in the interface but then in the launcher only some are hidden right? This is probably because of some optimisations I made, will try to fix this or revert the changes tomorrow. In the meantime I wait for your informations, thank you!

Last edited:

pleasetouchmenot

Nov 12, 2015
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Hi @pleasetouchmenot could you send me the Xposed log using the method shown above?
Will do. This is my lsposed logs. I also enabled the debug logging. Do i need another? So i can get give everything you need to fix these issues. Thank you for being responsive. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• LSPosed_2022-01-18T15_32_30.467.zip
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Massi-X

moonwolfyt

Mar 29, 2020
Doesn't work for me on Pixel Extended 4.0 im using LSPosed Zygisk what did I do wrong? ://

Massi-X

Nov 28, 2013
Which android version are you on? Is everything enabled in lsposed? Other modules works fine? Could you share the logs?
Edit tried out, first reboot it was effectively having some problems, one more reboot and everything works fine. Try like this because there is nothing that has really changed in the hook process

Carmine8

Aug 19, 2018
Great job!
It works like a charm on my Pixel 3 on the latest factory image update

I also bought the extra features! Would I still be able to access them if I format/reset my phone and reinstall the app?

Thank you

Reactions: Massi-X

Massi-X

Nov 28, 2013
Great job!
It works like a charm on my Pixel 3 on the latest factory image update

I also bought the extra features! Would I still be able to access them if I format/reset my phone and reinstall the app?

Thank you
Yeah sure! You only need to always sign in with the same Google account.

dlb134

Oct 19, 2014
Is there anyway of making hidden apps searchable still in the launchers search bar?

Thanks!

Massi-X

Nov 28, 2013
Is there anyway of making hidden apps searchable still in the launchers search bar?

Thanks!
This really depends on the launcher version you are using and if you have installed the Google app. This is a very difficult problem indeed, try to tell me that and I will try to help you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [XPOSED] PIXEL MODS

Pixel Mods is a new module that let you to finally tidy up your messy launcher with style! Long click on the home screen to access its main interface and you will be able to hide the apps you want to (3 apps can be hidden for free, then paying a small amount gives you access to everything).

It also has this functions:
    - Enable debug flags in the launcher

All changes happens instantaneously, you won't even notice them!

You need to make a small in-app purchase to unlock all the functions.

FAQ:
    • Which Pixel Launcher versions are supported?
      You can check in the changelog or directly by opening the main app interface. I won't post the list here because it would surely goes out of sync
    • What is Xposed, EdXposed and LSPosed? Which one should I use?
      I strongly suggest to use LSPosed if you can. It is very well made and directly tested by me, if you have an old device you can use the original XPosed. EdXposed works too.
    • I beg you to accept my translation!
      Sorry but I don't accept community translations anymore!
    Available languages:
    • English
    • Italian
    Screenshots:
    You can find them on the store!

Known bugs:
    • Starting a search in some versions of the launcher brings up the app even if they are hidden. This happens because the search is managed by the Google app itself, I have yet to see if it is even humanly possible to prevent this.

Notes:
    • The app is also available on the old XPosed repo and the new LSPosed one.
    • Rootless pixel launcher is NOT supported, and never will be.
    • I want this feature and also that one! Sure please tell me about it. Anyway I won't give you any ETAs nor I am sure that what you ask will even be possible. I'm already digging to find some way to support icon packs but don't know if I will be able to.
    @pleasetouchmenot @monkeymechanic @DemonDestroyer0789 Hi everyone! New release published with fix included! Thank you all for your understanding!
    Excellent, it works as intended; no flaws. Some features I would like to see: hide icon labels on the home screen -normally, labels are hidden only in the bottom row-. More grid options for the home screen. And folders to have a solid icon instead of a preview of the icons inside of them. Thanks man and keep up the good work (y)
    Hi thank you for the support and the suggestions! Hide icon label seems a good idea and also an easy one I think I will add it shortly. For the other requests I need to dive deep in the code and this will take some time! I will keep you updated
    You have indeed solved my problem - thank you very much!