• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Pixel Stand 2 Delivery Dates

Search This thread

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Did you guys order day one when pre-order was available?

I had to wait until I got my GStore credits for pre-ordering the P6, so today was the earliest day to pre-order the charger :/

bouchigo

Jan 17, 2008
Stockton
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Mine is coming December 15th-16th.

I had initially ordered it with free shipping (December 18th-20th), but when I did that with my phone it took an extra week as FedEx is very slow at delivering packages. When I spoke to a FedEx agent they told me only 2nd day and express delivery get delivered on time...so, I paid a little extra to hopefully get it on the date "promised" since it will be 2 day shipping instead of ground shipping :cautious:

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Small update on the matter: I looked up my order again, and it was automatically moved to mid-December. Jay!

TonikJDK

Dec 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
So mine 'shipped' but tracking is still not valid. It is not with the carrier yet. Supposed to be here Friday or Saturday. If it is coming from Carol Stream IL like the phone did it will still probably make it.

Reactions: xray49er

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Pixel Stand 2 was shipped on the 13th and has never arrived. Contacted Google yesterday morning and wanted me to wait until end of day to proceed. Still hasn't got here so I contacted them again and in order to proceed they want the data and imei of my P6P. Told them NO and if it wasn't overnighted or I didn't get a credit I'd file a dispute with my bank. Why would they need the imei of my phone and data on my P6P to track a lost package?
    That indeed sounds weird. Yeesh.
    My Pixel Stand 2 was shipped on the 13th and has never arrived. Contacted Google yesterday morning and wanted me to wait until end of day to proceed. Still hasn't got here so I contacted them again and in order to proceed they want the data and imei of my P6P. Told them NO and if it wasn't overnighted or I didn't get a credit I'd file a dispute with my bank. Why would they need the imei of my phone and data on my P6P to track a lost package?
    The Pixel Stand is linked to your phone (once you sat it on the stand for the first time), they will probably check your phone and see if the Pixel Stand ID pops up, to check if you try to deceive them. It's a bit over the top and unnecessary, since the package has tracking and that will obviously show that you are not in physical posession of the product,, but then again it's probably "just" protocol, even though it might be stupid.
    That indeed sounds weird. Yeesh.
    So mine 'shipped' but tracking is still not valid. It is not with the carrier yet. Supposed to be here Friday or Saturday. If it is coming from Carol Stream IL like the phone did it will still probably make it.
    Just set mine up, set it to max charging and the fan ramped up. Currently at 41% charge however Franco kernel manager is showing I'm only charging at 4.2w. Don't get how to make it actually charge at full speed. I've turned off adaptive charging as well but no difference.
    I checked with my inline meter and it was charging close to 22W. My battery was at about 75%.

Maybe you have a case on your phone that's too thick? The Tough Armor case was giving me issues, so I had to switch to the Liquid Air case.
    The Pixel Stand is linked to your phone (once you sat it on the stand for the first time), they will probably check your phone and see if the Pixel Stand ID pops up, to check if you try to deceive them. It's a bit over the top and unnecessary, since the package has tracking and that will obviously show that you are not in physical posession of the product,, but then again it's probably "just" protocol, even though it might be stupid.