General Pixel Stand 2 Delivery Dates

Search This thread

vassosman

I somehow managed to get one from Amazon for $70 CAD and it should be delivered Tomorrow

Edit: Proof
Screenshot_20211215-065741.png

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Mine just arrived. It feels different to the first iteration. Much heavier. Easily double the weight, maybe more. The fan is noticeable, but not a nuisance.

skimminstones

Feb 7, 2010
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Just got mine too. Nice bit of kit. Not sure it's worth the premium over my normal slower wireless charger but it is nice and suppose it does come with the faster charging brick included as well.

It is fairly heavy for a charging stand and has a rubberised feel to the touch. The fan is noticeable though I'll have to see how much theoretically It should only be ok the stand for a short time anyway before charged

skimminstones

Feb 7, 2010
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Should this say charging rapidly when in use like it does on a cable charger? I have mine set to charge with the max option but it just says charging wirelessly on the screen and I'm not sure it's charging any faster than my other 12w wireless one does.

Tung_meister

Just set mine up, set it to max charging and the fan ramped up. Currently at 41% charge however Franco kernel manager is showing I'm only charging at 4.2w. Don't get how to make it actually charge at full speed. I've turned off adaptive charging as well but no difference.

bouchigo

Jan 17, 2008
Stockton
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Just set mine up, set it to max charging and the fan ramped up. Currently at 41% charge however Franco kernel manager is showing I'm only charging at 4.2w. Don't get how to make it actually charge at full speed. I've turned off adaptive charging as well but no difference.
I checked with my inline meter and it was charging close to 22W. My battery was at about 75%.

Maybe you have a case on your phone that's too thick? The Tough Armor case was giving me issues, so I had to switch to the Liquid Air case.

Attachments

• PXL_20211216_043107577.jpg
    PXL_20211216_043107577.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: ridobe

Tung_meister

I checked with my inline meter and it was charging close to 22W. My battery was at about 75%.

Maybe you have a case on your phone that's too thick? The Tough Armor case was giving me issues, so I had to switch to the Liquid Air case.
I've got the slimmest case I could find on amazon so don't think that's the issue. I've just updated to the December OTA but my battery is currently at 98% so i'll give it another go later on. Have you got adaptive charging turned off?

bouchigo

Jan 17, 2008
Stockton
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I've got the slimmest case I could find on amazon so don't think that's the issue. I've just updated to the December OTA but my battery is currently at 98% so i'll give it another go later on. Have you got adaptive charging turned off?
No, Adaptive charging is/was turned on at the time of the picture; I selected the charge at max. speed and not learn as it goes through the Pixel stand app interface. Once Adaptive charging takes over I'm sure it won't charge at max. speed.

I believe I read somewhere that Adaptive charging doesn't kick in until 9pm, and the picture was taken at around 8:30pm, so it hadn't kicked in yet.

bouchigo

Jan 17, 2008
Stockton
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Got my stand yesterday. Works as advertised.

Spigen tough armor works.
That case wasn't working great for me. It kept telling me to re-align the phone with any little movement. Maybe I'll try it again and try not to move/touch the phone at all.

After switching to my Spigen Liquid Air case, the Tough Armor feels so bulky in comparison. On the other hand, even though it's only been a few hours of actual use I do miss the phone looking, and feeling completely flat on the back with no camera bump.

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
My Pixel Stand 2 was shipped on the 13th and has never arrived. Contacted Google yesterday morning and wanted me to wait until end of day to proceed. Still hasn't got here so I contacted them again and in order to proceed they want the data and imei of my P6P. Told them NO and if it wasn't overnighted or I didn't get a credit I'd file a dispute with my bank. Why would they need the imei of my phone and data on my P6P to track a lost package?

• Wow
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
My Pixel Stand 2 was shipped on the 13th and has never arrived. Contacted Google yesterday morning and wanted me to wait until end of day to proceed. Still hasn't got here so I contacted them again and in order to proceed they want the data and imei of my P6P. Told them NO and if it wasn't overnighted or I didn't get a credit I'd file a dispute with my bank. Why would they need the imei of my phone and data on my P6P to track a lost package?
That indeed sounds weird. Yeesh.

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
The Pixel Stand is linked to your phone (once you sat it on the stand for the first time), they will probably check your phone and see if the Pixel Stand ID pops up, to check if you try to deceive them. It's a bit over the top and unnecessary, since the package has tracking and that will obviously show that you are not in physical posession of the product,, but then again it's probably "just" protocol, even though it might be stupid.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

selayan

Jun 15, 2011
www.android-edge.com
Mine shipped Dec 13th and I still have not received it. USPS finally took it over from UPS because UPS tracking said "Local Post Office exception."

It went to NJ, then PA, then back to NJ. Now its somewhere in PA again..who knows when I will receive it.

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
Mine shipped Dec 13th and I still have not received it. USPS finally took it over from UPS because UPS tracking said "Local Post Office exception."

It went to NJ, then PA, then back to NJ. Now its somewhere in PA again..who knows when I will receive it.
Open a chat with them and demand a refund since you've been charged already. You'll have it in 2 days after they bump it up to tier 2 support. You can buy one at BB tomorrow, tell them that too.

selayan

Jun 15, 2011
www.android-edge.com
Open a chat with them and demand a refund since you've been charged already. You'll have it in 2 days after they bump it up to tier 2 support. You can buy one at BB tomorrow, tell them that too.
I didn't pay anything for it because I used the Google store Credit I got for ordering the Pixel 6 Pro, from having Google One 2Tb subscription. Probably why they shipped it the way they did.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That indeed sounds weird. Yeesh.
    So mine 'shipped' but tracking is still not valid. It is not with the carrier yet. Supposed to be here Friday or Saturday. If it is coming from Carol Stream IL like the phone did it will still probably make it.

The Pixel Stand is linked to your phone (once you sat it on the stand for the first time), they will probably check your phone and see if the Pixel Stand ID pops up, to check if you try to deceive them. It's a bit over the top and unnecessary, since the package has tracking and that will obviously show that you are not in physical posession of the product,, but then again it's probably "just" protocol, even though it might be stupid.