• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Pixel Stand 2 Delivery Dates

Search This thread

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
I didn't pay anything for it because I used the Google store Credit I got for ordering the Pixel 6 Pro, from having Google One 2Tb subscription. Probably why they shipped it the way they did.
I paid by credit card and they shipped the same way. Whether or not you paid with store credit or credit card matters not. They both are worth money and they should refund it to you or have it delivered post haste, imo. They need to be held in account for terrible shipping practices on all devices be it phones or phone chargers. Too many stolen phones and delayed deliveries no where to be found.

selayan

Jun 15, 2011
www.android-edge.com
I paid by credit card and they shipped the same way. Whether or not you paid with store credit or credit card matters not. They both are worth money and they should refund it to you or have it delivered post haste, imo. They need to be held in account for terrible shipping practices on all devices be it phones or phone chargers. Too many stolen phones and delayed deliveries no where to be found.
I think this is affecting other companies too since its the new year/vacation time for most companies. I had a DHL delivery that said "Delivery attempt could not be made" yesterday. On the phone the automated system claimed it was due to traffic.

Online chat said it was due to workload. They ended up changing my delivery to next week Jan 3. Not sure why they won't attempt again today or perhaps the person could not get into the apartment building at 9pm because the doors are closed when office staff leaves at 6pm.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Pixel Stand 2 was shipped on the 13th and has never arrived. Contacted Google yesterday morning and wanted me to wait until end of day to proceed. Still hasn't got here so I contacted them again and in order to proceed they want the data and imei of my P6P. Told them NO and if it wasn't overnighted or I didn't get a credit I'd file a dispute with my bank. Why would they need the imei of my phone and data on my P6P to track a lost package?
    That indeed sounds weird. Yeesh.
    My Pixel Stand 2 was shipped on the 13th and has never arrived. Contacted Google yesterday morning and wanted me to wait until end of day to proceed. Still hasn't got here so I contacted them again and in order to proceed they want the data and imei of my P6P. Told them NO and if it wasn't overnighted or I didn't get a credit I'd file a dispute with my bank. Why would they need the imei of my phone and data on my P6P to track a lost package?
    The Pixel Stand is linked to your phone (once you sat it on the stand for the first time), they will probably check your phone and see if the Pixel Stand ID pops up, to check if you try to deceive them. It's a bit over the top and unnecessary, since the package has tracking and that will obviously show that you are not in physical posession of the product,, but then again it's probably "just" protocol, even though it might be stupid.
    That indeed sounds weird. Yeesh.
    So mine 'shipped' but tracking is still not valid. It is not with the carrier yet. Supposed to be here Friday or Saturday. If it is coming from Carol Stream IL like the phone did it will still probably make it.
    Just set mine up, set it to max charging and the fan ramped up. Currently at 41% charge however Franco kernel manager is showing I'm only charging at 4.2w. Don't get how to make it actually charge at full speed. I've turned off adaptive charging as well but no difference.
    I checked with my inline meter and it was charging close to 22W. My battery was at about 75%.

Maybe you have a case on your phone that's too thick? The Tough Armor case was giving me issues, so I had to switch to the Liquid Air case.
    The Pixel Stand is linked to your phone (once you sat it on the stand for the first time), they will probably check your phone and see if the Pixel Stand ID pops up, to check if you try to deceive them. It's a bit over the top and unnecessary, since the package has tracking and that will obviously show that you are not in physical posession of the product,, but then again it's probably "just" protocol, even though it might be stupid.