• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel stand 2

Search This thread

skimminstones

Feb 7, 2010
Google Pixel 2 XL
Oppo Reno 2
Was thinking of getting this but the price seems very high. I only charge my phone's over night anyway so don't specifically need a fast charger, although it's nice to have. I'll probably just buy a different wireless charger from Amazon

Was thinking of getting this but the price seems very high. I only charge my phone's over night anyway so don't specifically need a fast charger, although it's nice to have. I'll probably just buy a different wireless charger from Amazon
True, from what I know it will be the fastest wireless charger on the market... So much so it comes with two fans 🤣

Nekromantik

Apr 1, 2010
London
Google Pixel 6 Pro
True, from what I know it will be the fastest wireless charger on the market... So much so it comes with two fans 🤣
Nope.
OnePlus 8 had wireless charging at 30W and 50W on the OnePlus 9.
I got wireless charger from my OP8 but on pixel it will only do 15W. I got store credit on Google but even after that it will still cost me over 40!
I managed to grab OnePlus charger on Amazon at half price 2 months after release.

Nope.
I got wireless charger from my OP8 but on pixel it will only do 15W. I got store credit on Google but even after that it will still cost me over 40!
I managed to grab OnePlus charger on Amazon at half price 2 months after release.
Well that's dope! I gotta find me one! But even than it's a twin cell battery which has two independent charging systems. Will the same 30-50w charging apply to the pixel?

By the fastest wireless charger, I was referencing to the Pixel line of wireless charging which will be up to 23w with the new wireless charger.

*Edited because I'm an idiot and replied multiple times 🥲

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Nekromantik

Apr 1, 2010
London
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Well that's dope! I gotta find me one! But even than it's a twin cell battery which has two independent charging systems. Will the same 30-50w charging apply to the pixel?

By the fastest wireless charger, I was referencing to the Pixel line of wireless charging which will be up to 23w with the new wireless charger.

Nope
OnePlus wireless fast charging is proprietary plus pixel hardware does not support this. So using any other wireless charger will limit to 15W

Nope
OnePlus wireless fast charging is proprietary plus pixel hardware does not support this. So using any other wireless charger will limit to 15W
That's the point I'm trying to make, I'm aware of what others can do but I'm not excited by them. I'm excited to see what the new "Pixel Wireless Charger" will do! If you've bought into the Pixel line of phones, this release is exciting because going forward the Pixel is going to change the game, if.... It's done right! And yes to your point, wireless charging is one key aspect.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Izy

Sadly pixel charging always behind others like OnePlus and Samsung.
4BPEWMB.png

Pixel 6 Pro vs S21Ultra

🤔

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sadly pixel charging always behind others like OnePlus and Samsung.
    4BPEWMB.png

Pixel 6 Pro vs S21Ultra

🤔
    Maybe Oct. 28th, on the official release date of the phone, but your guess is as good as anyone else's.
    Nope.

Nope
    Nope
    That's the point I'm trying to make, I'm aware of what others can do but I'm not excited by them. I'm excited to see what the new "Pixel Wireless Charger" will do! If you've bought into the Pixel line of phones, this release is exciting because going forward the Pixel is going to change the game, if.... It's done right! And yes to your point, wireless charging is one key aspect.