• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Pixel watch 2022, thoughts.

Search This thread

kevinireland11

Apr 10, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S21
Just popped up on Google feed there for me, this is what iv been wanting a full pixel eco system, having G assist on a watch would be like perfect!

What's your thoughts and expectations on this?

If there's another thread for this my bad 😆😆

Reactions: galaxys

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Since they dropped almost every new device because of the chip shortage, I wouldn't get my hopes too high. I remember 9to5 making a lot of news about the Pixel Fold, only to have other Tech sites 3 weeks later claim that it's a dead product for now.

kevinireland11

Apr 10, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S21
Since they dropped almost every new device because of the chip shortage, I wouldn't get my hopes too high. I remember 9to5 making a lot of news about the Pixel Fold, only to have other Tech sites 3 weeks later claim that it's a dead product for now.
I think they might go for it considering the amount of pixels they are selling atm it only makes sense for them to now have an eco system for it, they already have there own operating system for it wearos, so I hope they do

kevinireland11

Apr 10, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S21
Screenshot_20211202-223836.png

Reactions: AndroidAddict420

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
Just popped up on Google feed there for me, this is what iv been wanting a full pixel eco system, having G assist on a watch would be like perfect!

1) I run google free. The presence of the "assistant" was the part of the google spyware system that finally convinced me that it was time to get rid of it all. You should be very cautious about allowing anyone to spy on you. Read some George Orwell -- what they are ACTUALLY doing now was at that time seen as an unbelievable overstep.

2) I stopped wearing watches when I got my first cell phone. Why do I need to carry two things that do the same thing? The phone is a lot more convenient since it has a much bigger screen.

The whole idea of a "smart watch" is a gimmick. Don't fall into it.

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google might get into the smart watch game to compete with Apple and Samsung. I mean, it is logical. It is a good move to get into that market. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple starts making electric cars.

iRhyiku

Jan 23, 2011
As long as I can sideload the Google Assistant to my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic I'd be happy

Maybe find an app that can rebind my HW Keys to replace Bixby too

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if Apple starts making electric cars.

That would be very frightening. They are not good at things that are complicated. If it happens, I'll be trying to come up with some means of detecting them (i.e. 360 degree visual) and alerting me when one is getting close so I can keep well clear of it.

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
That would be very frightening. They are not good at things that are complicated. If it happens, I'll be trying to come up with some means of detecting them (i.e. 360 degree visual) and alerting me when one is getting close so I can keep well clear of it.

True. But it has been reported that at least 5,000 employees are currently working on the project code name Titan, as of 2018. Willing to take the risk to overtake Tesla

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
True. But it has been reported that at least 5,000 employees are currently working on the project code name Titan, as of 2018. Willing to take the risk to overtake Tesla

I wish people could figure out that electric cars are not as "environmentally responsible" as they're made out to be. The reason Musk makes them comes down exclusively to the fact that you can't run an internal combustion engine on Mars. Tesla is a hell of an R&D lab for that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Knowing Google, it'll come out just after my credit for buying the p6p expires
    Would be nice, but Don't hold your breath 🫁

Google collaborated with Samsung on the Galaxy 4 Wear os watch series...