PixelExperience ANDROID 11(BETA) GRUS

Search This thread

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar
GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi MI 9 SE (GRUS)

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

First Time Install / Clean Flash
FLASH-GUIDE

IF LIKE MY WORK YOU CAN SUPPORT ME :)
Donate me!

FOLLOW TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR UP-TO-DATE NEWS
Official Chat

Download
TELEGRAM

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience Android 11 rom for GRUS

Contributors

jhenrique09
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-01-22
Last Updated 2020-01-20

Last edited:

dj_pin

Dec 23, 2011
Guys need help. I do everything according to the instructions.
-GO TO RECOVERY
-WIPE UP EVERYTHING
-FORMAT DATA
-REBOOT TO RECOVERY

And then the phone reboots into the fastboot and that's it. It does not enter the recovery. Stupidly restarting the fastboot. What to do? Thanks in advance.

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar
-GO TO RECOVERY
-WIPE UP EVERYTHING
-FORMAT DATA
-REBOOT TO RECOVERY

And then the phone reboots into the fastboot and that's it. It does not enter the recovery. Stupidly restarting the fastboot. What to do? Thanks in advance.

Flash vbmeta flash recovery then follow clean flash

Reactions: dj_pin

dj_pin

Dec 23, 2011
Good day. The firmware is just super. But there is one point. How is your energy consumption? I have a very strong gun woke up. At 8 am I take off from exercise at 7 pm - 20%. I think to roll evolution. Or is it all like that?

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar
Good day. The firmware is just super. But there is one point. How is your energy consumption? I have a very strong gun woke up. At 8 am I take off from exercise at 7 pm - 20%. I think to roll evolution. Or is it all like that?

Battery backup depends upon many factors like if sync is on , if you using AOD , if network is good , is Bluetooth umis running at background or gps , is google is running at background and many other factors. So, please check even it depends which apps you use like heavy apps or just normal apps .

aemdesign

Apr 25, 2011
Only dmgc gcam works good
First of all thank you for this ROM. In my case for some reason I cannot install DMGC version of gCam (it starts the installation but ends up saying "app not installed"). I tried both 7.3 and 7.2 (from this site) without success. I could install onfire version (7.3) and BSG (MGC 8.1), which both seem to work reliably, but both lack the 0.5 wide-angle option (only available options are 1x and 2x). The stock camera (the one installed with the rom) works too, but it is very basic.
The camera is the only part i am missing from MIUI, all the rest looks and works great!

Reactions: RDS.007

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar
First of all thank you for this ROM. In my case for some reason I cannot install DMGC version of gCam (it starts the installation but ends up saying "app not installed"). I tried both 7.3 and 7.2 (from this site) without success. I could install onfire version (7.3) and BSG (MGC 8.1), which both seem to work reliably, but both lack the 0.5 wide-angle option (only available options are 1x and 2x). The stock camera (the one installed with the rom) works too, but it is very basic.
The camera is the only part i am missing from MIUI, all the rest looks and works great!

Sir i will add gcam inbuilt soon

Reactions: aemdesign

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar
GtwTyCR.png

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

FLASH-GUIDE

Donate me!

Official Chat

Download
TELEGRAM

Contributors

jhenrique09

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-01-22
Last Updated 2020-01-20

New Update :)

Reactions: hit321

pompis

Feb 20, 2010
The rom works great ... (y)

A great job .. the battery lasts longer than in the rom Xiomi.eu (20.2.3) .. and the mobile works better with pixel experience

What doesn't work for me is the camera "DMGC 8.1.101 ver.5.0 Beta 1.apk" closes as soon as I open it.

But this other version works:

"GCAM_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk"

It is not something that matters much to me, because I almost never use the cameras, but if I have to use it, I like that it had the best possible quality..

Another thing that fails a bit is the fingerprint reader ... in this last compilation it is better, but it still fails a bit

But I love rom ...

P.S: I invite you to a coffee by paypal 😊

Regards

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar
The rom works great ... (y)

A great job .. the battery lasts longer than in the rom Xiomi.eu (20.2.3) .. and the mobile works better with pixel experience

What doesn't work for me is the camera "DMGC 8.1.101 ver.5.0 Beta 1.apk" closes as soon as I open it.

But this other version works:

"GCAM_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk"

It is not something that matters much to me, because I almost never use the cameras, but if I have to use it, I like that it had the best possible quality..

Another thing that fails a bit is the fingerprint reader ... in this last compilation it is better, but it still fails a bit

But I love rom ...

P.S: I invite you to a coffee by paypal 😊

Regards

Hii there. Thanks for supporting :)
Yes the fingerprint is not good but i started working on it and i also have a workaround for FOD https://t.me/kronicgrus/30976 .

About gcams. Some gcams work whereas others don't like dmgc 1st beta version works but latest one don't.

o0Scope0o

May 8, 2020
Hi, thanks so much for this, a bit of trial and error getting everything flashed in the correct order by im all up and running. :D So far so good, and really enjoying the feel of it. It is like having a new phone.

I have however run into a small problem Google assistant is working from system tray, however "ok google" detection does not seem to work. I have found the setting, however when you back out it turns itself off again. (see attached) For me this only really affects me when I am using Android Auto (which apart from this also works perfectly)

I have flashed NikGapps-full-arm64-11-20210130-signed which did fix an earlier mentioned issue of google assistant not responding, but unfortunately does not fix "Ok Google" for me.

Any suggestions, and thanks for all your work you have put into this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210304-153441.png
    Screenshot_20210304-153441.png
    302.3 KB · Views: 71

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

What is this?

Based on Android 11.0

FLASH-GUIDE

Donate me!

Official Chat

Download
    TELEGRAM

Contributors

jhenrique09

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-01-22
    Last Updated 2020-01-20
    Thanks for your work !
    I'm quite new to this custom rom, so i have a quick question : is the triple camera managed by the GCam app ?
    It does not offer the option to switch to standard cam to wide-angle cam on my phone...
    new build soon with April patches :)
    and you guys have to clean flash
    Very cool, thanks a lot!
    -GO TO RECOVERY
    -WIPE UP EVERYTHING
    -FORMAT DATA
    -REBOOT TO RECOVERY

Flash vbmeta flash recovery then follow clean flash
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone