Yup, already PMed Dev. I did somehow manage to get it into safe mode just now...
PF detects it, just somehow disabled all magisk modules through PF just then too I think....
No need to PM, you can post here, the files are sanitized and don't contain any sensitive information.
I took a look at your logs, nothing stands out, everything looks good.
The only thing I can think of is Magisk Modules.
You should always disable modules (at least the suspect ones)
I never had any issues keeping Systemless hosts and Safetnet Fix enabled, but I can't say the same about other modules you are using.
If you disabled modules, just reboot, and you should be fine.