Question pixelify bootloop error

Search This thread

Veid71

Apr 1, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
does anyone else have an issue with installing pixelify? i used to be able to install 2.1 but then i started to have issues with it not working with android auto so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now i keep getting bootloop errors

i am on stock OOS/A13 and have the bootloop protector module installed (which is what typically saves me lol) but ive deleted everything associated with pixelify i think within my phone after uninstalling it and getting the same issue, i ran the ADB logcat command while it was bootlooping and got the following attachment but im not really sure where to even begin looking in it, this issue only occurs when trying to install pixelify and i can install other modules

yassine2217

May 22, 2011
Casablanca
OnePlus 9 Pro
does anyone else have an issue with installing pixelify? i used to be able to install 2.1 but then i started to have issues with it not working with android auto so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now i keep getting bootloop errors

i am on stock OOS/A13 and have the bootloop protector module installed (which is what typically saves me lol) but ive deleted everything associated with pixelify i think within my phone after uninstalling it and getting the same issue, i ran the ADB logcat command while it was bootlooping and got the following attachment but im not really sure where to even begin looking in it, this issue only occurs when trying to install pixelify and i can install other modules
If you use pixelify to benefit from Google Photos, I recommend that you use this lite module.

Attachments

Reactions: Veid71

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm experiencing the same. It looks like it's been reported to the developer. Hopefully, he can sort it out. https://github.com/Kingsman44/Pixelify/issues/144

If you use pixelify to benefit from Google Photos, I recommend that you use this lite module.
    Thanks! what does it do?
    It provides you with unlimited storage for Google Photos and Drive.