Themes / Apps / Mods PIXELIFY MAGISK MODULE - Call Recording, Unlimited Google Photo Upload + Other Features

Search This thread

eloko

Nov 22, 2010
I installed the beta 2 from telegram and it works like charm... I uploaded almost 13gb that I was gonna copy to pixel 4 xl and upload from there...

The one in this thread, it used space from the account... Not sure if is original quality but it sounds better than storage saver thingy...

Attachments

• 2022-02-03-10-44-05-125.jpg
    2022-02-03-10-44-05-125.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 294
I tried it but dont want to keep it, anyone could help me about uninstalling it properly?

(I know, I know, I should have been concerned about that earlier... lesson learned!)

I'm not sure that just deleting the magisk module will wipe the changes. Beside, I thought about using the uninstall.sh file but I don't want to make any damages...

nibera

Apr 19, 2008
Hello, but can this package be installed on google pixel 6 pro with android 12.1 may patch already unlocked and rooted?

Nettwerk

I'm confused does with Google Pixel 6 Pro comes free storage? I have Google One subscription but I'm paying for year and it will end this month. So if I stop does it means will left 100Gb storage for 4 years. Or it goes to 15Gb?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220705-154812~3.png
    Screenshot_20220705-154812~3.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 73

[email protected]

Mar 27, 2017
First off, thank you for taking the time to create this module and for keeping it current.

Questions:

Is there reason the call recording wouldn't work without this module?

Is call recording not supposed to work out of the box?

I only ask because I've been using Cube ACR on the Pixel 6 Pro forever and it still works to this day.

Please excuse my ignorance, I've been away from XDA for some time.

Kris Chen

Jan 10, 2013
Taoyuan
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Suavie103

Jun 15, 2014
Google Pixel C
Google Pixel 4 XL
Reactions: Jiggs82

niko26

May 5, 2010
Sorry in advance for the slight OT:

For a part of a year, while my wife and I were using the Samsung Note 10+ between our Pixel 1's and Pixel 6's, I was using SyncThing on both our old Pixel 1's, kept charging and on Wi-Fi all the time, and on our Note 10+'s. I was just keeping things simple by having the Note 10+'s sync the entire internal storage, even though I had 512 GB on those and only 128 GB on the Pixel 1's, but most of the time I kept them pretty clear, and I had the Pixel 1's backing up in original quality.

It kinda worked, but there was definite evidence that something wasn't working right, or not working right all the time, or any more, because my wife's Google account ran out of space suddenly. She had the "basic" 15 GB and hardly used Google/GMail for anything, whereas I had 19 GB due to free bonuses over the years, plus I'd been using Google as my primary EMail, and Drive as my primary office document service for a long time. My account was getting fuller, too.

So I'm not sure if Google got wise over time, if it worked for awhile and then stopped, or what happened. I stopped using Google Photos completely except for historical stuff for the rest of the time we had the Samsungs. Once I knew I was likely going to pre-order us the 6 Pros on October 19th, I went ahead and bought into Google One's 2 TB plan so I could get the 10% store credit. I'm not positive if I can keep the credit that I haven't used, and downgrade to a lesser plan that I need right now, or if they might adjust my credit if I did that, unless I spend it first.

TL;DR: I gave up and bought in. :D
Maybe it has to do with the Samsung tagging some weird exif info? I have just double checked - it works fine for me using a Pixel 6 and a Pixel 1.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Sadly, this mod doesn't work properly anymore on Android 13. In order to have a functioning Google Photo app with Magic Eraser, it was necessary to install a specific version from A12, but that one is now older than the "Base" version of Android 13, meaning a Pixel will prevent the installation.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry in advance for the slight OT:

For a part of a year, while my wife and I were using the Samsung Note 10+ between our Pixel 1's and Pixel 6's, I was using SyncThing on both our old Pixel 1's, kept charging and on Wi-Fi all the time, and on our Note 10+'s. I was just keeping things simple by having the Note 10+'s sync the entire internal storage, even though I had 512 GB on those and only 128 GB on the Pixel 1's, but most of the time I kept them pretty clear, and I had the Pixel 1's backing up in original quality.

It kinda worked, but there was definite evidence that something wasn't working right, or not working right all the time, or any more, because my wife's Google account ran out of space suddenly. She had the "basic" 15 GB and hardly used Google/GMail for anything, whereas I had 19 GB due to free bonuses over the years, plus I'd been using Google as my primary EMail, and Drive as my primary office document service for a long time. My account was getting fuller, too.

So I'm not sure if Google got wise over time, if it worked for awhile and then stopped, or what happened. I stopped using Google Photos completely except for historical stuff for the rest of the time we had the Samsungs. Once I knew I was likely going to pre-order us the 6 Pros on October 19th, I went ahead and bought into Google One's 2 TB plan so I could get the 10% store credit. I'm not positive if I can keep the credit that I haven't used, and downgrade to a lesser plan that I need right now, or if they might adjust my credit if I did that, unless I spend it first.

TL;DR: I gave up and bought in. :D
    Maybe it has to do with the Samsung tagging some weird exif info? I have just double checked - it works fine for me using a Pixel 6 and a Pixel 1.
    I installed this module and it looks like call recording and other stuff is working... has anyone else tried it? :)

"Unlimited Google Photo Upload" <- does this really work without any negative side effects?
    "Unlimited Google Photo Upload" <- does this really work without any negative side effects?
    It works. But side effect is no magic eraser
    What benefit are you getting running on Pixel 6 pro, just curious? Since from what I could tell at a quick glance is that most are standard on Pixel 6 pro?
    One part I am curious about is the google unlimited storage, was going to use my old Pixel XL to upload free photos at full resolution.
    because I didnt get the standard Pixel 6 pro features (Google Dialer features). that's the expected behavior for users from unsupported region.

I'm from Malaysia and had to import my Pixel 6 Pro myself using a forwader address service
    Tried it since Pixel 5, still using it on Pixel 6 Pro