#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Support Us if you like our work
[SIZE=+1]Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at[/SIZE]
Pixys Device Sources: PixysOSDevices
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and GApps (If applies) and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (OrangeFox recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache (if decrypted) || Format data by typing yes in orangefox (If encrypted or not sure)
- Flash the latest chinese firmware
- Flash ROM (rom is decrypted by default so no need to flash fcrypt or stuff)
- Flash Gapps (Optional)
- Reboot your device.
- Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)
Currently Supported Root Solutions:
Magisk versions higher than 14.0 doesn't require flash on every dirty flash depending on the device, some devices need you to flash it every time, unless your maintainer says otherwise it should be fine
We have both GApps and Vanilla versions of ROM
- Selinux is permissive for now
- You need Magisk manager to fix SafetyNet (Enable magisk hide and Hide Magisk manager, no need to flash any modules)
- Encryption isnt possible as of now
Rest You tell... (With Logs ofc xD)
- Google for AOSP
- Dirty Unicorns
- Pixel experience
- AOSP extended
- Nitrogen Os
- Bootleggers Rom
- Superior OS
- AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
- Also many pro devlopers who all help us to bring this rom to you..
- Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
PixysOS, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Source Code: https://github.com/PixysOS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Chinese Firmware(20.9.x)
Based On: AOSP
Current Beta Version: 4.0.1
Beta Release Date: 2020-10-10
Last Updated 2020-10-11