PixysOS v.2.4[HYDROGEN][HELIUM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0]

sw8butdeadly09

Jul 31, 2014
I play pubg and it work flawlessly! Flash latest firmware and clean flash the latest build
what fw your using right now.?

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

I play pubg and it work flawlessly! Flash latest firmware and clean flash the latest build
do you have a link where can i download it ?

sw8butdeadly09

Jul 31, 2014
Wipe system too, rest is perfect
im still experiencing the same issue to all of pie OS wifi & data connection is not stable when im playing ragnarok mobile

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

im still experiencing the same issue to all of pie OS wifi & data connection is not stable when im playing ragnarok mobile.. anyone experiencing the same issue ?

Rohit Shelke

Apr 16, 2017
im still experiencing the same issue to all of pie OS wifi & data connection is not stable when im playing ragnarok mobile

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

im still experiencing the same issue to all of pie OS wifi & data connection is not stable when im playing ragnarok mobile.. anyone experiencing the same issue ?
I don't think I can help you more

judytankgirl

Apr 7, 2007

i dont have any problem with internet speed and whatsoever.. maybe its your internet issue or that game.. you can try use old rom such as nijel's rom and see if you still got this same problem...