PixysOS v4.0.5 [OFFICIAL] [R] Android 11.0 for zuk z2 plus

Search This thread

Ritik17

Jun 4, 2015
IDK
Hey, been a while since I have done anything to device, so I don't remember exactly what I have to do, help would be appreciated-
I need to know if I should flash vendor to factory or anything of sort for this rom, coming from los 17.1
Also, does safetynet pass by default in this rom, if not how do I pass safety?
Thanks

tenyom2009

Mar 2, 2009
What is bug.
when making a telp, there is a voice of call but no display a making telp.
i do clean flash rom gapps
but when i am reflash without gapps there are normal

SPBL4073

Jan 25, 2018
Bishnupur
Rom is indeed a Vanilla, thanks to all the developers for this contribution that it reached from 7.0 to 11.0. Now let's come to the issue.
While in Indian 2.5 version, my phone sometimes turns grey then a reboot and blue screen, I thought it could be fixed by flashing custom rom.
I flashed it from Indian version 2.5, blue screen error is still there, Ph works normally when in use, sometimes it turns grey then a random reboot, after that blue screen comes, it stays for few seconds, then after several iteration it comes to normal.
I earnestly request respected developers to provide some solution regarding this.

Last edited:

Coccolollo

Dec 28, 2020
With new battery. Is ok?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210127-230805_Pixys_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210127-230805_Pixys_Launcher.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20210127-230756_Pixys_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210127-230756_Pixys_Launcher.png
    159.9 KB · Views: 32

NaXal

Oct 31, 2017
Kolkata
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 8T
Rom is indeed a Vanilla, thanks to all the developers for this contribution that it reached from 7.0 to 11.0. Now let's come to the issue.
While in Indian 2.5 version, my phone sometimes turns grey then a reboot and blue screen, I thought it could be fixed by flashing custom rom.
I flashed it from Indian version 2.5, blue screen error is still there, Ph works normally when in use, sometimes it turns grey then a random reboot, after that blue screen comes, it stays for few seconds, then after several iteration it comes to normal.
I earnestly request respected developers to provide some solution regarding this.

Hello,

If you notice, ROM requirements states ZUI 3.5+ (that ensures latest baseband) before you unlock the bootloader & proceed with latest TWRP & installation of this ROM.

Please try to upgrade the device (QPST flashing) to Chinese 3.5 or higher before TWRP & installation of this ROM

Thanks.

SPBL4073

Jan 25, 2018
Bishnupur
Hello,

If you notice, ROM requirements states ZUI 3.5+ (that ensures latest baseband) before you unlock the bootloader & proceed with latest TWRP & installation of this ROM.

Please try to upgrade the device (QPST flashing) to Chinese 3.5 or higher before TWRP & installation of this ROM

Thanks.
Thank you for providing solution regarding this, I'll surely do that but I'm not sure about the blue screen issue, would it get fixed or not, please let me know.

Reactions: NaXal

NaXal

Oct 31, 2017
Kolkata
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 8T
BSOD error like windows 10...

If you are having hardware issue, its always a better idea to get back to full stock and use the device to identify the cause.

If its related to hardware, its safe to assume, changing ROM won't solve it. However, if device is running fine with the last released & official firmware (no root, locked bootloader) then you can proceed with different Custom ROMs to find one best suited to your taste & requirements.

SPBL4073

Jan 25, 2018
Bishnupur
If you are having hardware issue, its always a better idea to get back to full stock and use the device to identify the cause.

If its related to hardware, its safe to assume, changing ROM won't solve it. However, if device is running fine with the last released & official firmware (no root, locked bootloader) then you can proceed with different Custom ROMs to find one best suited to your taste & requirements.
Yesterday afternoon after flashing the stock firmware , I turned it on ,blue screen happened twice then used it whole night and still now nothing happened, probably I should stay in stock rom for few days, to check the actual prblm,
thank you for your suggestions.

NaXal

Oct 31, 2017
Kolkata
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 8T
I have upgraded from a previous version of Android 11 based PixysOS.

I got the version 4.0.3 (with GApps) installed yesterday.

Clean Flash, No Root, clean setup (didn't restore any backup or system copies)

So far everything seems fine apart from Deep Sleep. Even with my previous version of PixysOS, I didn't get deep sleep. Here too, Deep Sleep isn't working. Idle battery draining is higher than what one would prefer.

01.jpg

I expect the SOT to settle at around 4 hours mark. Considering the age of device, it isn't something to complain about. Satisfactory for me.

02.jpg

Running Dual SIM. Reliance JIO 4G VoLTE and AirTel (India) on second SIM.

@aswin_a_s

It would be really nice if something is done about the deep sleep to avoid the idle draining issue.

Thanks.

wh014m

May 24, 2018
Cool rom.

Blue screen first attempt. But after restock indian version 2.5, the second attemp worked. Maybe its about corrupt files older version lefts but idk for real.

Is there any way to custom button actions ? And turn off suggested apps ? (this last i couldnt find the option on home setting).

mGforCe

Dec 3, 2007
Mumbai
I just installed this ROM, v4.0.3 Gapps, yesterday night, after being recommended by @NaXal. My SIM in Jio 4G which needs VoLTE to works as minimum.

Thanks to dev @aswin_a_s for all his efforts (y)

Few observations/comments:

Firstly upgraded my recovery to the latest version (v3.5.0) of Official TWRP, I was on the old version (v3.3.1)
I jumped from AOSIP Pie to this ROM (Android 11) just by following OP notes of wiping System, Data, Cache etc. I had vendor partition too but didn't touch it.
Magisk - latest version 21.4 works well, guess Canary builds are not required. Safety Net passes too
Android Setup worked and gave the option to copy from other phones etc. But the option of getting settings from Cloud (using google account) didn't show up work for some reasons.
Finger Print (FP) registration worked - but after the first FP was registered, it was giving a strange error of taking back when you were touching the sensor. I opted for the skip and moved to the next step. Later on, the same registered FP worked well
VoLTE works, comes as HD. VoWifi - not seen, not sure.

Hey, been a while since I have done anything to device, so I don't remember exactly what I have to do, help would be appreciated-
I need to know if I should flash vendor to factory or anything of sort for this rom, coming from los 17.1
Also, does safetynet pass by default in this rom, if not how do I pass safety?
Thanks

@Ritik17 : I was coming from AOSIP Pie which had vendor etc. Nothing was required - just followed OP's notes on how to install and it worked. For Safetynet, read comments above

Hi , Which Gapps version should I flash with the non-gapps rom ?
@DeathSlayer_17 : OP recommends using NikGapps. Though I used the ROM version with build in Gapps

Coccolollo

Dec 28, 2020
Cool rom.

Blue screen first attempt. But after restock indian version 2.5, the second attemp worked. Maybe its about corrupt files older version lefts but idk for real.

Is there any way to custom button actions ? And turn off suggested apps ? (this last i couldnt find the option on home setting).
How restock indian version 2.5?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

This will be last build of PixysOS as my device is not on working state anymore
    I have genuinely enjoyed my four years here Thank you for your support and encouragement during this tenure.
    I learned many things from here .

Now the time has arrived to move on .
    I hope zukku will see more android versions and nice works So once again thank you so much for all who stood with me in my ups and downs and be safe

If you have liked my works ; donate me or hit thanks 🙃
    See you all around
    PixysOS 4.0.3 new build up !!

Changelog

Sign Tether RROs with default certificate
    Remove obsolete dex settings
    Kernel : merged v4.4.249
    January Security Patch Merged
    Added Call Recording (only for non Gapps Version)
    Fixed device controls
    Fixed ime space
    apn issues should be fixed

Download
    PixysOS 4.0.2 new build Up !!!

Changelog

* switched back & Updated CarrierConfig from LA.UM.9.6.2.r1-02800-89xx.0
    * kernel: merged 4.4.247
    * Fixed chrome sync
    * Fixed apn reset on reboot
    * December Security Patch Merged
    * Fixed wallpaperpicker crash
    * Updated smart space from redfin
    * Updated gapps
    * Fixed styles resetting after reboot
    * Fixed safetynet
    * Added battery estimates
    * Removed now playing
    * Pad ime_switcher same as navbar
    * minor ui/ux improvements

Now onwards there will be two builds every month 👇
    1. security patch & fixes (as soon as Google releases sp)
    2. Feature update (mostly 3rd monday every month )

Download from official site
    PixysOS 4.0.4
    New Build available

Changelog

Rom side:

* February Security Patch Merged
    * Added battery icon customisation
    * Added oos Vowifi icon
    * Volte icon toggle
    * Aggressive battery
    * Lockscreen media art toggle
    * Moved fod anim to standalone package
    * Added lockscreen charging info
    * Added warp charging
    * 4g instead of lte toggle
    * Enabled privacy icons
    * Fixed ok Google detection
    * Fixed hardware attestation
    * Launcher3: added applock
    * Launcher: added kill app
    * Launcher: fixed smart space widget
    * Launcher: improved app drawer ui
    * Launcher: added icon pack
    * Launcher: added toggle for suggestions
    * New default wall
    * Moved ui blur option to display settings
    * Added qs media player toggle in pixyssettings
    * ambient Music ticker
    * Updated Carriersettings
    * increase 5ghz network tolerance
    * Improved ui blur effect
    * Allow to pulse on new music tracks

Device:

* updated all daisy Q blobs from LA.UM.9.6.2.r1-03600-89xx.0
    * Updated Graphics stack from LA.UM.9.6.2.r1-03600-89xx.0
    * Fixed deepsleep
    * Updated ims/qmi/ril stack from tissot & LA.UM.9.6.2.r1-03600-89xx.0
    * Fixed bluetooth file transfer issues
    * Updated vendor security patch to 2020-11-05
    * cleaned up many useless packages/blobs
    * Kernel : merged 4.4.250

Download from official site

Screenshots

Option to disable homescreen & app drawer suggestions will be added on next build