#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Support Us if you like our work
[SIZE=+1]Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at[/SIZE]
- Battery percentage
- Include all AOSP Gestures
- All android r goodies
- more will be added soon
Pixys Device Sources: PixysOSDevices
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
- Flash the ROM + Gapps Zipfile.
- Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
- Reboot your device.
The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)
Currently Supported Root Solutions:
Currenly only Magisk Canary builds are supported in android R builds
Download from official website
You tell me
- Google for AOSP
- Dirty Unicorns
- Pixel experience
- AOSP extended
- Nitrogen Os
- Bootleggers Rom
- Superior OS
- AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
- Also many pro devs who all help us to bring this rom to you..
- Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
Special thanks to:
and all my testers
PixysOS, ROM for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: zui 3.5+
Based On: AOSP
Current Version: 4.0.5
Beta Release Date: 2020-09-24
Last Updated 2021-03-20