Planning to buy k30 pro zoom 12gb/512gb

Search This thread

Ltbloody

Oct 15, 2020
Hey guys,

I’m interested in buying the k30 pro zoom 512gb edition, however i’d like to know what the downsides are to installing the eu rom. Will the camera modules work ok? Are there things that dont work as they are supposed to? Is the battery life still ok?

Thanks!

benfleet5

Oct 23, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Hey guys,

I’m interested in buying the k30 pro zoom 512gb edition, however i’d like to know what the downsides are to installing the eu rom. Will the camera modules work ok? Are there things that dont work as they are supposed to? Is the battery life still ok?

Thanks!

I have the 8/128 version on EU. Battery life is excellent cameras all work perfectly. I'm in the UK and although no B20 it doesn't affect me really! I haven't found one thing that doesn't work as it should. The only negative I have found (but its more MIUI than the Zoom) is the damn autostart function, Android Auto cannot see the app unless its autostarted and battery optimisation taken off. Having said that I have seen no difference in the battery drain, its just a personal frustration!

nielsscholte

Jun 5, 2013
I have the 8/128 version on EU. Battery life is excellent cameras all work perfectly. I'm in the UK and although no B20 it doesn't affect me really! I haven't found one thing that doesn't work as it should. The only negative I have found (but its more MIUI than the Zoom) is the damn autostart function, Android Auto cannot see the app unless its autostarted and battery optimisation taken off. Having said that I have seen no difference in the battery drain, its just a personal frustration!

Where did you buy the Zoom Edition? Can't really find one for an acceptable price x)

benfleet5

Oct 23, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
I got mine for trading Schenzhen, took about a week to get here. No customs or anything like that and was well packaged.

I bought mine for just under 519€ and the prices are much better now get double my storage for 437€