was this helpful??...let me know

• Total voters
Search This thread

Shubham2222

Dec 25, 2020
Redmi Note 8 Pro
This is a quick post........
I finally succeeded in playing cod mobile on PC without any emulator...after very long try

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

requirements:
1.Win7 (32/64bits), Win 8 (32/64bits), and Win10 (32/64bits).
2.Android Device.(make sure that the android game you want to play on pc is supported on this device)
3.USB cable.

Follow the steps:
1.First download TC games server rar file
2.extract and install using the setup
3.now install TC Games mirror and control app on your android device(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sigma_rt.tcg&hl=en_GB)
4.go to settings enable developer options(Go to "Settings", then tap "About device" or "About phone". Scroll down, then tap "Build number" seven times. ...)
5.go ahead and install call of duty mobile(or any other game you want to play) on your android device
6.open tc games on your pc, and connect your android device using usb cable, popup will appear on your android "Allow usb debugging?",tap on OK
Android ADB devices unauthorized - Stack Overflow

7.on your pc, click on your device name and click connect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now your phone screen should appear on your pc,
now open the game and map keys as you like!......YOU CAN USE BOTH KEYBOARD AND MOUSE!!

THERE YOU GO!!!

Attachments

• TC_Games_Global_3_0_Update_107004.rar
    85.2 MB · Views: 1,228
Reactions: historys

historys

Dec 2, 2020
but why?? gameloop emulator would probably run much better than whatever phone you're using if you have a good pc

historys

Dec 2, 2020
When you use gameloop....you match up with other players who are using either a controller or playing on emulator..... But using this method you match up with other mobile players....
ooh that's smart and pretty good
and would be pretty amazing if we can do bypass charging to prolong battery life

Mohitash

Aug 8, 2012
Panchkula, Chandigarh
OnePlus 7 Pro
I've been playing using this method since I Made this post..... I have not yet been banned.....

I can't use mouse. I mean in game while playing i can't see here and there i can't move mouse. Only forward or backward with keyboard
I can click but person is not moving

And also sound is coming from mobile only. Is there anyway to make it come from pc only

Last edited:
Reactions: Shubham2222

Shubham2222

Dec 25, 2020
Redmi Note 8 Pro
I can't use mouse. I mean in game while playing i can't see here and there i can't move mouse. Only forward or backward with keyboard
I can click but person is not moving

And also sound is coming from mobile only. Is there anyway to make it come from pc only
1614504379854.png

use the sight button and place it on the right side of your screen.....you acn also adjust the sensitivity of the mouse.

and the solution for sound is to connect one end of an AUX cable (3.5mm male to male) to your phone and other to the lineIn port of your computer and enable listen to this device in line in properties.

Reactions: Mohitash

Mohitash

Aug 8, 2012
Panchkula, Chandigarh
OnePlus 7 Pro
View attachment 5235319
use the sight button and place it on the right side of your screen.....you acn also adjust the sensitivity of the mouse.

and the solution for sound is to connect one end of an AUX cable (3.5mm male to male) to your phone and other to the lineIn port of your computer and enable listen to this device in line in properties.

That's ok. But do i need to click everytime when i need to look and move around with the mouse or any alternative?

Mohitash

Aug 8, 2012
Panchkula, Chandigarh
OnePlus 7 Pro
WARNING:NOT SAFE | SEE SCREENSHOT

I am banned for the first time but for a very small time atleast

This is really not safe specially for pro gamers.
They are watching us.

i was having cod disconnection issue and force closes several times in a day whenever i play it with this. But i ignored it for 3-4 days. I was having in mind that i think cod admins are watching us/me cheating... :LOL: but still i ignored it.
But then today after 2 force closes i am got banned but for a very small time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305-120123_2923542ffeefa041adc0c105fc5bf76c.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305-120123_2923542ffeefa041adc0c105fc5bf76c.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 359
Last edited:

Shubham2222

Dec 25, 2020
Redmi Note 8 Pro

They are watching us.

i was having cod disconnection issue and force closes several times in a day whenever i play it with this. But i ignored it for 3-4 days. I was having in mind that i think cod admins are watching us/me cheating... :LOL: but still i ignored it.
Have you been playing ranked?... I never tried playing ranked using this method....
Any way......this seems to be no longer working......i will delete this post after 2 or 3 days.... till then ill put on warning

Reactions: Mohitash

Mohitash

Aug 8, 2012
Panchkula, Chandigarh
OnePlus 7 Pro
Have you been playing ranked?... I never tried playing ranked using this method....
Any way......this seems to be no longer working......i will delete this post after 2 or 3 days.... till then ill put on warning

Never played Ranked using this. I have played Only Multiplayer Featured maps till now with TC Games. (In this also i got connection issues and force closed several times
And at the time of Bann, I was just playing "vs Practice Mode" to enhance my controls for this.

Reactions: Shubham2222

zambeziriver

Jan 11, 2022
i used to play lot of games with nox back in the day but for whatever reasons nox is giving problems with windows 11.
can anyone suggest alternative??

{Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted - Oswald Boelcke}
You thought right; you are an awful player. Your solution to the problem is to be the problem. I've never been able to wrap my head around how people feel like they win a game if they cheat. The bugs, desync, etc. issues in Mobile shooters are horrible. There's not as many cheaters as you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

notm3x

Apr 27, 2022

They are watching us.

Thanks for your review, I almost gave it a try :censored:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a quick post........
    I finally succeeded in playing cod mobile on PC without any emulator...after very long try

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

requirements:
    1.Win7 (32/64bits), Win 8 (32/64bits), and Win10 (32/64bits).
    2.Android Device.(make sure that the android game you want to play on pc is supported on this device)
    3.USB cable.

Follow the steps:
    1.First download TC games server rar file
    2.extract and install using the setup
    3.now install TC Games mirror and control app on your android device(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sigma_rt.tcg&hl=en_GB)
    4.go to settings enable developer options(Go to "Settings", then tap "About device" or "About phone". Scroll down, then tap "Build number" seven times. ...)
    5.go ahead and install call of duty mobile(or any other game you want to play) on your android device
    6.open tc games on your pc, and connect your android device using usb cable, popup will appear on your android "Allow usb debugging?",tap on OK
    Android ADB devices unauthorized - Stack Overflow

7.on your pc, click on your device name and click connect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now your phone screen should appear on your pc,
    now open the game and map keys as you like!......YOU CAN USE BOTH KEYBOARD AND MOUSE!!

THERE YOU GO!!!
    ooh that's smart and pretty good
    and would be pretty amazing if we can do bypass charging to prolong battery life
    It also charges your device thats the best part....btw....sry for lack of such info....its my first post
    Is it safe? Is it possible to get banned by Activision??

+1
    Any Idea?
    I've been playing using this method since I Made this post..... I have not yet been banned.....