• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[PLAY-GSM-CDMA][CM9] Darkforest Kernel ICS [v5][WIP][1.6GHz OC]

Search This thread

crono141

Jan 4, 2011
West Columbia, SC
What app do you use for the two way call recording feature? The free ones I've found in the market all claim the device is incompatible with anything but microphone recording.

EDIT: Nevermind. Got CallRecorder mentioned earlier in the thread. Works great!

Last edited:

KeiranFTW

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 17, 2011
Sunderland
It isn't broken, there is no setting in the Rom for USB storage, so it isn't enabled while using kernel built for CM. It isn't my fault, I never forced anyone to flash this..

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

brainard52

Aug 11, 2011
It isn't broken, there is no setting in the Rom for USB storage, so it isn't enabled while using kernel built for CM. It isn't my fault, I never forced anyone to flash this..

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

I'm not having any problems with the kernel. I'm actually getting really good battery life, too. If I want to get past the USB storage problem, I use a miniSD adapter or ADB. I did notice that ADB is problematic with large numbers of files (music), but other than that everything's cool. I like the remap, btw. It reminds me of when I was using DoomLord's bootable recovery all the time xD

KeiranFTW

Nov 17, 2011
Sunderland
Some peoples phone won't boot with a 2GHz kernel, because the requested voltages needed to clock that high are too high. Meaning when you overclock, you don't just wear down your CPU, you overvolt.

Sent from my R800i using Darkforest ICS

KeiranFTW

Nov 17, 2011
Sunderland
why kieran.... you insist on having ALS disabled this makes me not use ur kernel or roms :(

Because ALS is broken in CM9 and is disabled anyway in the ROM.
This is the only kernel where I have disabled ALS, and apart from that, I only did it on darkforest ROM because I was sick of it.

Sent from my R800i using Darkforest ICS

Top Liked Posts