Play Store 4.1.6 and 13 other G-APPS.... Blacked Out and Transparent (05/19//2013)

Search This thread

gitardan17

Sep 7, 2012
Too bad can't playstore can't have a "forever stamp" like the post office.

Sent from my good ole Inspire 4g via XDA premium app.

EVObastard

Jan 26, 2013
Philladelphia
I can't get the blacked out Gmail to work, anyone else have issues? I'm on a Sprint SGS3 with kitkat, removed stock one first.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

unhappybirthday

Feb 28, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
I can't get the blacked out Gmail to work, anyone else have issues? I'm on a Sprint SGS3 with kitkat, removed stock one first.

Correct. I believe they have a new one in beta. I bet we'll see a release of many blacked/cleared out Google apps soon. In the meantime, the stock Gmail is burning out my eyeballs ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: EVObastard

Thebear j koss

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52972888. Use gmail 4.5.2 in DJ's signature.

Correct. I believe they have a new one in beta. I bet we'll see a release of many blacked/cleared out Google apps soon. In the meantime, the stock Gmail is burning out my eyeballs ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY- Screw the Canadiens

EVObastard

Jan 26, 2013
Philladelphia
Next up is maps, I uninstalled the original and the blackout version (all) will not install. It asked if I wanted to install the update so I'm not sure what's going in there.

Thebear j koss

Next up is maps, I uninstalled the original and the blackout version (all) will not install. It asked if I wanted to install the update so I'm not sure what's going in there.

Maps you need to use stock. The inverted maps is old.

gitardan17

Sep 7, 2012
I am using an inverted 6.14.3 maps from jb days. Using a transparent theme turns the top & bottom transparent. Even works on ART whenever I feel adventurous/a curious itch to scratch.

Sent from my good ole Inspire 4g via XDA premium app.

Yahia700

Mar 6, 2013
Rabat
Mod Edit: Please do not quote the OP...it is quite long :)

i cant download any of those becauseofthat link , it keep getting me to this in attachement, plz give me a link of GMAIL in black and transparent + GOOGLEPLAY in bLACK , you can use DROPBOX or someone like it without that bit.ly please

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 302
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lulu217783

Thebear j koss

i cant download any of those becauseofthat link , it keep getting me to this in attachement, plz give me a link of GMAIL in black and transparent + GOOGLEPLAY in bLACK , you can use DROPBOX or someone like it without that bit.ly please

Go to b the website posted in the op or the other thread I posted I think 1 page back.

Hi I am using Dark Play Store 4.8.19 included with ArchiDroid 2.4.6 Stable (Omni based).
When I am writing an application's review in play store, because text's foreground and background colors are white, it is impossible to read what I am typing. Is there any updated version?

I have reported this in AD Thread and I was redirected to report it here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts