Play Store Disappeared. Anyone else?

Search This thread

fly4awhtgye

Apr 13, 2013
Florida Panhandle
I've used the 7/12/13 build of CM10.1 for a long time now and have had a modded Play Store for just as long, usually a clear/blue version by Team Blackout. After I flashed 4.4.21 I noticed that the app simply disappears and the only way to restore it temporarily is to restore the "app only" with TiBu. At first I thought it disappeared when I rebooted (since it first went missing after a Nandroid backup in CWM recovery. But it went missing the most recent time when the tablet was not ever powered off or rebooted. Any Ideas? Or has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: selwynbaptiste
Jun 18, 2013
Riverview
www.fb.com
Same Issue

I have the same issue. When I go into applications it shows that Google Services is running and installed with Google play in the services but I now frequently get errors on updated Google application stating "Unfortunately, Hangouts/Drive/Play has stopped." These applications will not even launch now. Tried uninstalling and reinstalled, clear data and cache. None of this helps. just started after CM last update and disabled Google play.

Any fixes for this?

[QUOT4awhtgye;47010084]I've used the 7/12/13 build of CM10.1 for a long time now and have had a modded Play Store for just as long, usually a clear/blue version by Team Blackout. After I flashed 4.4.21 I noticed that the app simply disappears and the only way to restore it temporarily is to restore the "app only" with TiBu. At first I thought it disappeared when I rebooted (since it first went missing after a Nandroid backup in CWM recovery. But it went missing the most recent time when the tablet was not ever powered off or rebooted. Any Ideas? Or has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk 4[/QUOTE]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've used the 7/12/13 build of CM10.1 for a long time now and have had a modded Play Store for just as long, usually a clear/blue version by Team Blackout. After I flashed 4.4.21 I noticed that the app simply disappears and the only way to restore it temporarily is to restore the "app only" with TiBu. At first I thought it disappeared when I rebooted (since it first went missing after a Nandroid backup in CWM recovery. But it went missing the most recent time when the tablet was not ever powered off or rebooted. Any Ideas? Or has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk 4