• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Play Store - Error Processing Purchase [DF-BPA-13]

Search This thread

DrButtonz

Aug 4, 2012
Weeks ago, I have installed CM9 RC2 on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, but the problem came around only about 5 days ago, so I am not sure whether it is CM9's fault. But anyway, each time I try to "Accept and Download" something on the Play Store, there would always be this Pop Up: Error Processing Purchase [DF-BPA-13]. After searching around on the web and in this forum, many have said to Unsync and Resync Gmail. I did. It didn't work. I have Wiped and Restored my phone with Titanium backup, Cleared data and cache for Play Store, Cleared Google Services Framework, rebooted numerous times, cleared dalvic, removed and resigned in my Gmail acc, checked whether SuperUser access has accidentally denied it, and "Fixed Permissions" with ROM manager. It still doesn't work, and I am at a complete loss of what to do, and would really appreciate it if you can help. Thank You! :fingers-crossed:

kishorev

Jan 21, 2012
Chennai
LG Wing
Weeks ago, I have installed CM9 RC2 on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, but the problem came around only about 5 days ago, so I am not sure whether it is CM9's fault. But anyway, each time I try to "Accept and Download" something on the Play Store, there would always be this Pop Up: Error Processing Purchase [DF-BPA-13]. After searching around on the web and in this forum, many have said to Unsync and Resync Gmail. I did. It didn't work. I have Wiped and Restored my phone with Titanium backup, Cleared data and cache for Play Store, Cleared Google Services Framework, rebooted numerous times, cleared dalvic, removed and resigned in my Gmail acc, checked whether SuperUser access has accidentally denied it, and "Fixed Permissions" with ROM manager. It still doesn't work, and I am at a complete loss of what to do, and would really appreciate it if you can help. Thank You! :fingers-crossed:

Hi

Instead of just syncing and unsyncing the gmail account..delete the google account and then add it again.. this would help to clear this problem..

This is applicable on CM10 too..

vito8916

Aug 20, 2012
tegucigalpa

I had the same problem, the solution is to delete your google account and sign in again. also deletes your mail account (the mail that comes by default in android)

DrButtonz

Aug 4, 2012
Thanks man it worked!!! Glad there was someone to help me.

Sent from my Arc S using xda premium

bbrodus

Jun 6, 2010
I had the same problem, the solution is to delete your google account and sign in again. also deletes your mail account (the mail that comes by default in android)

Yeah, I tried this after reading your solution here and it worked. Thanks. Does anyone know what causes this error, this is the second or third time i've seen it. It doesn't happen frequently enough for me to remember the solution so I always have to search for an answer.

Bair4D

Jul 18, 2012
I have had this happen to me 3-4 times now. Each time it has come after flashing a new rom. Not just upgrading versions of rom but when a brand new one was installed followed by a batch restore with titanium. Maybe it is device ID, but I do not know for sure.

dualsp

Jun 3, 2012
I have this trouble several time. I usually Cleared Google Services Framework and succes.

jaws61

Oct 8, 2012
error processing purchase df-bfa-13

Have you got solution to this yet? I have the exact problem and I cannot install downloaded apps any more, especially the former "market place" was changed to "play store"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.