Play Store Not Updating?

Search This thread

marshygeek

Apr 3, 2012
Hey guys. Ive noticed this one. Last day i just downloaded Despicable Me Minion Rush then i uninstalled it for no reason. Then today i want to download it again then i cant find it anymore in play store. So i looked around then noticed that even Subway Surfers Temple Run 2 its not searchable in Play Store anymore! What happened?!

I think they already removed our phone in the list of phone that is compatible to those games. :( Or is it just me? Would you guys PLEASE. Double check on it? Thanks.

Last edited:

acuicultor

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2013
Palma de Mallorca
OnePlus 9 Pro
I dont know whats happen with your play store but i can see both apps in it.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374302467663.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374302467663.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 64
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374302480724.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374302480724.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: marshygeek

marshygeek

Apr 3, 2012
Wow thanks for the effort. It really is searchable in urs. :( What rom are you using? Do you have modded play store or what? I even tried play.google in my pc and it shows game not compatible? :( What rom and gapps you use? Thanks brother for the info.

acuicultor

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2013
Palma de Mallorca
OnePlus 9 Pro
Wow thanks for the effort. It really is searchable in urs. :( What rom are you using? Do you have modded play store or what? I even tried play.google in my pc and it shows game not compatible? :( What rom and gapps you use? Thanks brother for the info.

You're wellcome,currently im using
Alpha7 with black gapps XS.

Last edited:
Reactions: marshygeek

marshygeek

Apr 3, 2012
Bump. Sorry.

Hey guys, can i ask you what you can see in your home screen in play store? Is it the recommended apps? In that case, where can i find new app releases? Not the top releases. I feel like im outdated with new apps becoz play store is not showing new apps/games.

Siddhant Shankpal

Aug 8, 2011
Hyderabad
Bump. Sorry.

Hey guys, can i ask you what you can see in your home screen in play store? Is it the recommended apps? In that case, where can i find new app releases? Not the top releases. I feel like im outdated with new apps becoz play store is not showing new apps/games.

Go to play store -> Apps & slide right for new paid apps & new free apps. Same for Games section.
Hope it helps!

Sent from my GT-I9003

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dont know whats happen with your play store but i can see both apps in it.

You're wellcome,currently im using
    Alpha7 with black gapps XS.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone