Question Play Store: unable to log in to account

Search This thread

Dunatiry

Sep 28, 2021
Hello everyone.
I can't install or update any apps because Play Store doesn't see any Google account - it says I need to log in but I am already in.
I think I know what happened. My friend wanted to delete some apps (docomo, Google) which he doesn't need and after factory reset docomo apps were installed but some Google weren't.
So, could you tell me which apps are installed (with APK names if possible) on the device at start?

User699

Feb 28, 2021
Hello everyone.
I can't install or update any apps because Play Store doesn't see any Google account - it says I need to log in but I am already in.
I think I know what happened. My friend wanted to delete some apps (docomo, Google) which he doesn't need and after factory reset docomo apps were installed but some Google weren't.
So, could you tell me which apps are installed (with APK names if possible) on the device at start?
If your friend just deleted those apps from within your devices settings app, a factory reset will restore those apps again.
System apps are only permanently lost if they are removed with high privileges (having root access).

Can't you log in manually in play store or remove your current account from the phone and then reconnect it?
Also, did it help to delete the data of play store as well as cache?

Dunatiry

Sep 28, 2021
If your friend just deleted those apps from within your devices settings app, a factory reset will restore those apps again.
System apps are only permanently lost if they are removed with high privileges (having root access).

Can't you log in manually in play store or remove your current account from the phone and then reconnect it?
Also, did it help to delete the data of play store as well as cache?
Everything you say I tried earlier with no result.
So It works now after I use VPN to add an account.
It was Google mistake. They broke many phones yesterday