Play Store

Search This thread

mossief1965

Mar 3, 2010
Ever since I got my OnePlus 6 i have been having a problem with the play store showing download pending with nothing actually downloading. I have followed instructions online such as force stopping and clearing the cache and data for play store, play services, downloads and download manager. I have also deleted and re added my google account but nothing solves this apart from doing a factory reset which I have had to do 6 or 7 times in a couple while with my old HTC 10 I had to do it once in two years. Have about of you had this issue with your OnePlus 6 and how did you resolve it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

RiTCHiE007

Jun 22, 2011
Ever since I got my OnePlus 6 i have been having a problem with the play store showing download pending with nothing actually downloading. I have followed instructions online such as force stopping and clearing the cache and data for play store, play services, downloads and download manager. I have also deleted and re added my google account but nothing solves this apart from doing a factory reset which I have had to do 6 or 7 times in a couple while with my old HTC 10 I had to do it once in two years. Have about of you had this issue with your OnePlus 6 and how did you resolve it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

have you tried different version of the playstore/google service?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone