Playing Hearthstone with multiple accounts by MEmu Android Emulator

Microvirt

Jul 14, 2015
www.memuplay.com
In the thread I show the performance of the MEmu in Hearthstone experience
About MEmu
Welcome to give your gaming experience (please attach screenshot)

Hearthstone
MEmu support Hearthstone with perfect compatibility. Let's get to it!

- Open MEmu and find Google Play which in system tools.

- Run Google Play to install Hearthstone.

- Also you can install Hearthston by right tool bar or double click apk file in your PC.

- You may find warning after you run Hearthston. So you can solve it by setting the configure of the MEmu.

- The Hearthstone is waving to say "But of course, you could forget all of that... And just have fun!"

- Try to use MEmu - Multiple Instances Manager for a magic matchup.

- Run the second MEmu, you can play Heathstone with another account.

- Find some fun for yourself.

Draw Galaxy Gifts
1. Click Setting on the right side of the toolbar
2. Set Mobile phone brand and model such as "samsung" "SM-G9200"
3. Save and restart MEmu

Last edited:

Elya_Dragon

Jan 20, 2015
Nice, i don't know if this works properly since i don't use this app but i'm wondering what is the main purpose of having multiple accounts at HearthStone ?
I can imagine one of the following:
- Having more daily quests everyday
- Use the noob money on every account to have the chance for dropping a golden legendairy

Is it?

Microvirt

Jul 14, 2015
www.memuplay.com
Nice, i don't know if this works properly since i don't use this app but i'm wondering what is the main purpose of having multiple accounts at HearthStone ?
I can imagine one of the following:
- Having more daily quests everyday
- Use the noob money on every account to have the chance for dropping a golden legendairy

Is it?
I think it can do some interesting experiments.
e.g.
- Put 7 Pirates or Murlocs
- Put 7 'Malygos' ( use 'Duplicate' and 'Echo of Medivh' ) and put one 'Arcane Missiles' . It is amazing !!!

Of course, you can play other games with MEmu.

Elya_Dragon

Jan 20, 2015
I think it can do some interesting experiments.
e.g.
- Put 7 Pirates or Murlocs
- Put 7 'Malygos' ( use 'Duplicate' and 'Echo of Medivh' ) and put one 'Arcane Missiles' . It is amazing !!!

Of course, you can play other games with MEmu.
Huh i don't understand what do you mean?

bumstik

Oct 24, 2009
After the September 30th update, where HS switched to Unity5, the game doesn't run on emulators for me anymore, throwing "Failure to initialize! Your hardware does not support this application" error on starting the app. Had a working setup on Andy, stopped working after update. Tried Memu (which I like more), but get the same error. Any help?

Microvirt

Jul 14, 2015
www.memuplay.com
After the September 30th update, where HS switched to Unity5, the game doesn't run on emulators for me anymore, throwing "Failure to initialize! Your hardware does not support this application" error on starting the app. Had a working setup on Andy, stopped working after update. Tried Memu (which I like more), but get the same error. Any help?
- You can try to increase "CPU" and "Memory" by setting the configure of the MEmu, or set "Mobile phone brand" and "Mobile phone model"
- Uninstall Hearthstone and reinstall it.

Last edited:

android386

May 10, 2013
Great app. Multiple instances!!! One quirk about it is when I tried to switch account in Castle Clash, game says "Google Play Service not Available" --- any fixes to that?