Playstation XMB Android launcher

Search This thread

generalamerica

Aug 29, 2010
Maricopa, AZ
I love the way the Playstation XMB looks so I was wondering would anyone else want a launcher that looks like that. I'm currently working on Slick UI so it wouldn't be for awhile that I start looking into it but would anyone else like this?

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible. This Droid Does More.

bamick823

Sep 23, 2010
Just wondering how long it would be before we will see slick hi...im sooo waiting for it

Sent from my Droid using XDA App

t-mo123

May 12, 2010
DALLAS, TX
xmb ui

I for one would love a launcher like that. It would be intersting to see how you would integrate that with the android system.

baric88

Dec 10, 2010
DAYTON
Love how the ui looks on the PSP and ps3 i got both but would love to have my phone like that as well, an good luck u need a tester let me know

Sent from my CBW Blaze using XDA App

Khoral

Nov 4, 2008
Noisy le Sec
Well, sections on the XMB (like Settings, Game, Video, etc.) are like homescreens on Android (containing shortcuts).
And you already have the united wallpaper ^^

So I think it would be great, but not revolutionary. Unless you surprise us ? :D

ps3l3ader

Dec 3, 2010
I would definitely pay for this app and am willing to help test it out. I am a video game tester so testing ui its very easy for me.

Sent from my X10a using XDA App

milpan

Aug 20, 2010
Wolverhampton
mmmh intresting

This seems very interesting. Needing to be making an android theme for a while now
any ideas of what launcher is easiest to theme? I mean we have the live wallpaper.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I love the way the Playstation XMB looks so I was wondering would anyone else want a launcher that looks like that. I'm currently working on Slick UI so it wouldn't be for awhile that I start looking into it but would anyone else like this?

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible. This Droid Does More.