Please Close thread

Search This thread
J

jetlitheone

CyanogenMod Unofficial Builds

By Jetlitheone

Cyanogenmod 10.2 8/12/2013
md5: 4607be1a212a5465fe9ca484376b7a11
Zip files might say another date, no worries its the right build !

Will be updating every night.

Google Apps
md5: 1c123a5ad457cfe4f9230d5e321221c3

Toggle Superuser on and off in developer options (set adb and apps then apps then back to both and SU will work)

Titanium Backup Workaround/fix

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=43826785&postcount=12

Post your questions here I'll do my best to answer!​

Last edited:
J

jetlitheone

Things are moving ;)

Learning more about this building from source. Might decide to add halo into it once I find out how.

Last edited:

aturbs

Jun 17, 2011
Is this different from all the other 10.2 CyanogenMod builds?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4 using xda app-developers app

J

jetlitheone

Not right now it isn't, I'm not cherry picking any commits or anything till its more stable. But i can provide support almost 24/7

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

J

jetlitheone

There is as a fix post in the other CM10.2 threads that fixes the fc

Sent from my SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

Yep I know I've seen that, but still doesn't have full functionality so I'm just waiting for cyanogenmod to fix that then I'll build it again with those fixes

yungskeeme

Feb 21, 2011
Yep I know I've seen that, but still doesn't have full functionality so I'm just waiting for cyanogenmod to fix that then I'll build it again with those fixes

True. At least it takes pictures. Really can't wait to use all the functions.

J

jetlitheone

Yup I'm on the gerrit on the hour every hour so I'll know once a fix is posted and I can build the ROM. The good thing about building on my own machine is its much faster and more convienent

yungskeeme

Feb 21, 2011
Yup I'm on the gerrit on the hour every hour so I'll know once a fix is posted and I can build the ROM. The good thing about building on my own machine is its much faster and more convienent

What's the difference between your build and one in the other post? And does the front stock camera take pics without the green lines?

J

jetlitheone

What's the difference between your build and one in the other post? And does the front stock camera take pics without the green lines?

Not sure. I'm building again soon once git is back up

J

jetlitheone

Let me know of any bugs you guys find please

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

byte9

Oct 17, 2012
Well said man, I totally agree. I'll definitely be taking a break but I said nightly so I'll keep this up until cyanogenmod posts their official one. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not even using this ROM, I've just been tracking your TW for a while and saw you building this. Don't give up on your TW project. It's one of the best things going. I don't mess with CM or AOSP based projects. Something always doesn't work, not my cup of tea.

nklenchik

Oct 24, 2010
Binghamton, NY
First 4.3 rom, the only subtle differences I immediately notice are:

- Loss of root among boot
- Snappy performance
- Focal force closes
- Adaway no longer compatible?
- Adblock Plus works

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread cleaned,

let's contribute with respect and do what we are here for. Trolling and childishness is unwanted and unnecessary.

This is a new thread, so your are all warned. Troll at your own peril from here on out.
    Breaking bad. Lol. Anywho back on cue. Nice to see you starting this rom:) will keep track of the progress. Oh and don't worry what anyone says on XDA anymore. 98% of the people on here are just people who don't understand development and the phone itself. They just want to troll and have something on their phone that others don't so they can brag. Anywho please keep it up :) (I think there needs to be a test of some sort for people to be on here but that's my opinion)

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Does root work? What else isnt working? Wondering if ok as a daily driver.

Everything works. I've been using it as a daily without any issues. Try it out!