Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Cruiserdude

Jul 13, 2010
Awesome! I've been following all the drama about this, and am glad to see it looks like P3 and imnuts may be coming to a resolution. I'm also glad that P3 is doing the right thing and releasing what he has, relying on donations rather than forcing payment. Hope this leak will help the community move past this little hiccup, and I hope that everything works great! Look forward to getting this and seeing how it runs, even more excited about seeing how Humble, Gummy, and other versions perform once they're out! Thanks for getting this together for us danalo, and thanks to P3Droid for deciding to release this in a fair manner. And again thanks to imnuts for all his hard work, and the CWR that we will no doubt be using along with this, whether we flash it ourselves or not. Can't wait till tonight! :cool:

hogowner

Jul 13, 2010
NYC #1
Got the leak via TBH app and also donated to p3droid and imnuts. I'm very grateful to both for their efforts on behalf of the Charge community. I hope others will follow suit so that the work they do will continue.

Next on the agenda: a donation to Kejar.

so tell us about the leak.....how is it?

do tell! :)

msburr87

Aug 17, 2010
Chandler, AZ
I downloaded it as well, but won't be flashing until I am off work here in a few hours. I dont believe there is clockwork recovery installed on the TBH leak though which is kind of a deal breaker, probably won't flash until then.

sk8tingusmc

Sep 21, 2010
Greenville SC
I downloaded it as well, but won't be flashing until I am off work here in a few hours. I dont believe there is clockwork recovery installed on the TBH leak though which is kind of a deal breaker, probably won't flash until then.

You can flash Imnuts CWM odin directly after the leak without even restarting the phone. It worked fine on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts