• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Kurisu87

Jun 5, 2011
Scotland
so this one has HTC Locations in it but its not working?

when the other insert coin removed HTC Locations and offered it as a flashable zip it wouldn't let me activate my licence where as it worked fine but it was messed with.

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
so this one has HTC Locations in it but its not working?

when the other insert coin removed HTC Locations and offered it as a flashable zip it wouldn't let me activate my licence where as it worked fine but it was messed with.

my location isn't working, please understand what you read
and yes i removed HTC Location from this one too coz its useless for most ppl

Kurisu87

Jun 5, 2011
Scotland
Yes i understand that, but most is not all, why not include it so that people who want to use your rom plus HTC Locations (as the licence doesnt work when it is re flashed) and include a flashable removal script... I do really like your rom... but without a working htc Locations that allows the licencing to work its useless to me and other people who have paid for the satnav.

ahoslc

Mar 30, 2010
salt lake city
Really

Yes i understand that, but most is not all, why not include it so that people who want to use your rom plus HTC Locations (as the licence doesnt work when it is re flashed) and include a flashable removal script... I do really like your rom... but without a working htc Locations that allows the licencing to work its useless to me and other people who have paid for the satnav.

Do you not understand what he is saying HTC Locations is broken if it was included in the ROM it still will not work !

Reactions: theDE3P

Kurisu87

Jun 5, 2011
Scotland
Do you not understand what he is saying HTC Locations is broken if it was included in the ROM it still will not work !

its GPS location thats broken not the locations app. He removed it become some people don't use it.... he added it as a flashable zip file but when flashed into the rom any paid licence is void and doesnt allow validation, therefore any paid services are void.

if he leaves it in the rom intact it will work for people who will like to use it, and then provide a script to remove it if people don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    im tired of xda !
    nothing here !
    Here is a stock battery with % and overscroll glow for whom may be interested

And if that's the case, you can hit the "Thanks" button ;)

EDIT:

I made other mod, still with the stock battery and the green overscroll, but this one with the battery from the IC 1.6, which numbers are nicer. Choose the one you prefer

If you would like to have the 1.6 battery style with blue overscroll, you can use this one from Kupfel
    Well I didn't want to step all over Baad's thread and I didn't think anyone else would want it either:eek: but here you go Tmobile fans! This add on will require a full wipe and fresh rom install. I have experienced no ill effects from these edits but your results may vary. If you do experience problems DO NOT bring them to this thread! It isn't my thread and that ain't cool. As always I'm not responsible for your stuff...yada yada yada

InsertCoin T-Mobile Edition Add-on

Insertcoin_TMOB_EDITION.png

torch-1.png

CHANGELOG:
    Code:
    InsertCoin 3.4.2_TMOB Edition
    - updated to reflect the new version of InsertCoin
    - adjusted agps settings 
    - stock Tmous gps.conf and SuplRootCert

InsertCoin 3.4.1_TMOB Edition
    - more build.prop edits (all US apps should show now e.g. Hulu+, Epix, iOnRoad, ect)

InsertCoin 3.4.0_TMOB Edition

InsertCoin 3.3.9_TMOB Edition

InsertCoin 3.3.8_TMOB Edition
    - keeps "ultra smooth rosie" from IC 3.3.8 release

InsertCoin 3.3.7_TMOB Edition
    - replaced ultra smooth rosie
    - replaced "torch" icon in quicksettings

InsertCoin 3.3.5_TMOB Edition

InsertCoin 3.3.3_TMOB Edition
    - default to North American Settings (for weather, date and time) and English US
    - enabled built-in screen capture
    - enabled always visible status bar in the browser! (now just tap it to leap to the top of the web page) 
    - added T-Mobile "scene" & wallpapers
    - added 4G icons
    - changed device name to display as "HTC Sensation 4G"
    - device now shows as HTC Sensation 4G on the Android Market 
    - some other minor default.xml edits to match T-Mobile USA
    - bootanimation changed to T-Mobile USA's new Android 4G animation (as seen on the Amaze 4G)

DOWNLOAD:
    **DISCONTINUED**
    please use the new add on by Baadnews found here:
    http://insertcoin-roms.org/archives/category/sensation

USER BANNER

insertcoinbannerTMOB.png
    hmm. only found tasks too (but that was there earlier :p)

look for the app in app drawer is called notes if its there and you don't have the widget clear sense data.

but as i've said in changelog too: Widget has some problems with background due missing resources in fusion.apk (just the same as quickhome you all ***** about) you can use the app without problems (widget works too but looks a bit strange)

TO USERS WHO:

"how about that"
    "would be nice to have that"
    "X rom has this, why yours haven't"

1. i don't have always the tools make those work (like quickhome widget)
    2. i can't work 24/7 to make the rom you want to show off, i have a day job to put bread on the table and a family too. All this hacks need ****s loads of time and concentration - try diffing 100 000 lines xml and smali line by line for a constant or a value, then you'll understand me
    3. if you have such great demands, please forward them to HTC, you didn't pay me for software you paid htc, and they have sources codes and teams of developers i poke arround decompiled code, when i have 10-20 mins free from work or when i "relax" for a few mins when i'm at home

and most of all, some people want best from all words, they want it now, and they wanted free, also as a bonus to throw a few battery mods because UOT is just so damn hard to understand.

Some of you have the customer attitude and i should be honored that you use my work and i should make you happy all the time. WRONG. This is a hobby, you are not paying me for anything, this is not a constitutional right, there is not a contract that we signed i should obey my clauses. You like it you use it, you don't like, go ahead use another rom, there are plenty.

And don't forget that although I exchange ideas with other devs / chefs / modders / advanced users in the end behind insertcoin roms is only one person - me - who does it in his free time - so do a 2nd grade math and see if one can.

1 make roms
    2 make hacks
    3.test hacks
    4 offer customer support
    5 make flashable zips

6. have a job
    7. have a life
    8. time with family

last though. probably some are under the impression i make **** loads of money from donations and my website. You are wrong. on a good month there are about 150 eur. and i'm more than happy with that and very impressed because those money are DONATED ! funny thing is that the donors are not the ones crying for mods of circle batteries and flashable zips