• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

C0qRouge

Dec 24, 2009
berlin
Bugs on G920F, build 23042017:
* Wireless charging is much worse as on stock, on stock you could charge your phone with display on. Here you can't with display off!
* ANT service isn't working
* HR sensor isn't working

Please list them on bugs, thanks.

Battery performance is not as good as on stock rom

Performance is very good!

Ram management is much worse as on stock rom

Donation for the team:
16T354192M119622E

minealex2244

Jan 29, 2015
Baia Mare
Thanks for this awesome ROM. Just wanted to be the first to tell you :)

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I was able to successfully dual boot stock ROM and LOS. There is an app on github named DualBootPatcher which is compatible with our device and if anyone wants to use it just pm me. I won't discuss this here as we want to keep this thread clean.

Reactions: dregatar

UltraGamerHD

Aug 15, 2013
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Bugs on G920F, build 23042017:
* Wireless charging is much worse as on stock, on stock you could charge your phone with display on. Here you can't with display off!
* ANT service isn't working
* HR sensor isn't working

Please list them on bugs, thanks.

Battery performance is not as good as on stock rom

Performance is very good!

Ram management is much worse as on stock rom

Donation for the team:
16T354192M119622E

ANT Service will not work as this is a stock TouchWiz Feature. HR sensor will also not work ever.

customrus

Aug 28, 2016
Why did you make a new thread? Is it because this will become the thread for official lineage? And if so where will the other ROMs be posted? On the nexus7420 site? Sorry for the questions but hopefully the answers clear everything up.

Reactions: dregatar

minealex2244

Jan 29, 2015
Baia Mare
Why did you make a new thread? Is it because this will become the thread for official lineage? And if so where will the other ROMs be posted? On the nexus7420 site? Sorry for the questions but hopefully the answers clear everything up.

For being official, we need a "clear" thread. That means that we need to have a thread only for LOS and separate ones for other ROMs.

Audioboxer

Aug 24, 2010
Congrats on going official team :good:

Wouldn't it have been best to wait till you're given the greenlight or does a topic need to be made first (then turned official)?

VictorLMRT

Feb 24, 2017
Reboot

Hello,
I have this rom on my phone, galaxy s6 flat.
At the beginning, the rom was functionnal, but now, when I connect my phone to the wifi or the 4G, my phone reboot.
Please somebody can help me ?
Thank you. ;)
And this rom is very cool, good luck for the developpers :good:

UltraGamerHD

Aug 15, 2013
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hello,
I have this rom on my phone, galaxy s6 flat.
At the beginning, the rom was functionnal, but now, when I connect my phone to the wifi or the 4G, my phone reboot.
Please somebody can help me ?
Thank you. ;)
And this rom is very cool, good luck for the developpers :good:

There is a very clear section in the OP on how to report bugs. Follow it if you wish to be addressed

orgler

Oct 2, 2007
Hi,

To be honest I don't get the situation with official /unofficial yet. Didn't you post yesterday, that you pushed/moved your sources to the lineageos github project itself? So then why is there a build server and your own github link here? Shouldn't that lead to official builds on the lineageos page?

My second question is: you ask for donations especially for a build server for you own nexusrom which seems to be a fork of lineageos. I'd really like to donate there to support your further work, but you don't describe how that works.

Finally : I'm currently on your april/23 build and with the audio patch you provided that is working great. The only problem open is, that VoLTE is not working for me. Do you have any plans for this? If you need someone to debug there let me know, though currently I'm not able to even activate it.

Finally : thank you very very much for your great work.
Br
Johannes

Reactions: XxNicxX11

UltraGamerHD

Aug 15, 2013
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi,

To be honest I don't get the situation with official /unofficial yet. Didn't you post yesterday, that you pushed/moved your sources to the lineageos github project itself? So then why is there a build server and your own github link here? Shouldn't that lead to official builds on the lineageos page?

My second question is: you ask for donations especially for a build server for you own nexusrom which seems to be a fork of lineageos. I'd really like to donate there to support your further work, but you don't describe how that works.

Finally : I'm currently on your april/23 build and with the audio patch you provided that is working great. The only problem open is, that VoLTE is not working for me. Do you have any plans for this? If you need someone to debug there let me know, though currently I'm not able to even activate it.

Finally : thank you very very much for your great work.
Br
Johannes

It clearly states in the title that these are UNOFFICIAL builds.

No word of donations is mentioned on the thread.

VoLTE will not work as this is not implemented by LineageOS.

Reactions: PokeAcer

minealex2244

Jan 29, 2015
Baia Mare
Setup wizard force closes on rr and lineage on mu g926t. I flashed them with duelboot and it happened so i tried a clean install and it still happened.

Please read again the title: only for G920F and G925F. No G926T...
Edit: Did you mean dualboot? If yes then you need to know that it may create instability in the multibooted ROMs. For me everything works :D

Last edited:
Reactions: xEmre66

bulls3y3

Apr 2, 2012
Great rom, i love it, except for the obvious bugs. Anyway, i can't turn on my bluetooth speaker remotely anymore. The manufacturer website says you need BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) for that, does anyone know if that's a LOS bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm willing to post a pure LineageOS ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F). Does anyone want?

Should be a stable release but can't make any promises.
    Thread cleaned.

Do you remember where we are? This is not a schoolyard, we don't need such disrespectful and abusive comments on XDA, personal attacks are also not tolerated here. Please stay civil and be on the topic.

Any comments like this again and actions against some accounts could be taken.

You have to follow some RULES on the forums, here is the link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

I ask you to read them carefully, especially this bit below:

2. Member conduct.

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.
    2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

2.5 All members are expected to read and adhere to the XDA rules.

One last important point: by following the XDA forum rules, you'll respect the developer who is providing here his work for free. I'm sure he doesn't want to read such posts.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Thank you.

Wood Man
    Forum moderator
    https://nexus-roms.eu/ seems to be down. Going to be a sad end to S6 development if the team disbands and it's just UltraGamerHD. Then again a lot of work has been done to get what is probably going to be as close to complete AOSP rom for this device.

It's a 2-year-old phone and I doubt any more devs will show an interest now. A few months left on my contract and I'll be off.

Chill out. It's down for maintenance
    Going official should bring in more downloads and activity. I'm sure for the devs own project too if they keep a custom ROM going.

Small tip for anyone, you can have S Health working and all the sensors by downloading something called the Health Service. Latest version is 2.1.3.001. Install it and then S Health will work on AOSP.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk