Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tdelgado

Sep 3, 2016
Installed last night, all seems good so far. No battery drain so far.

Has anyone had issues with Android Auto? The app itself works, but when I connect my phone to the car using USB my car wont boot up Android Auto.

Other than that seems pretty solid!
Android Auto isn't working for me either (Nexus OS). I've tryed several custom ROMs and cant find one with working Android Auto... Maybe AOKP or RR?

EddyHg80

Jun 30, 2017
Hi everybody, I have a question

I currently have the 6/06 release of LineageOS on my phone, can I simply flash one (and which one) of the 3 builds on nexus site without having to whipe anything?

Thank you.

dasbiz

Jun 1, 2016
Currently on AOKP is there a way I can change SELinux to Permissive? As it seems that it is enforcing and apps requiring Permissive to function are not working properly.

Chrisaa63

Oct 16, 2012
Last edited:

HM13androfan

Oct 20, 2016
ON the 1st July release any one experiencing the Lag in screen turning ON after pressing the power button:rolleyes: I don't know how can we improve upon that :eek:
Device : G920I

Last edited:

tiago_beirut

Jun 5, 2009
I'm using AOKP (01/07/2017) a week and I'm loving it. Now I do not change to STOCK anymore. :)
Of course there are small problems to correct. But I use this and no problem at all.
Calls (I do a lot at work, every 2 days it stops working but restarting is giving), SMS, Maps, Camera, Mobile data, Games (I put it in performace :)).
Many thanks for the feeling that I can use AOSP on my S6. Got a new mobile phone and much better :) . AOKP + Substratum is Perfect for me.
I hope one day to see this project in a stable.
Thanks again and congratulations for the work. :)

AleCattaz

Mar 31, 2017
Hey, first THANKS to developers for the amazing work!
I'm also on 1 july build of RR and it works very well, but what about battery drain? In the nexus settings I set on "balanced" but my battery dies very fast :( any suggestions? (Already installed greenify)

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

Chrisaa63

Oct 16, 2012
Hey, first THANKS to developers for the amazing work!
I'm also on 1 july build of RR and it works very well, but what about battery drain? In the nexus settings I set on "balanced" but my battery dies very fast :( any suggestions? (Already installed greenify)

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

Have you killed some of the wakelocks? Use better battery stats for a few hours that'll give the best indication of what is draining the battery.

Also there is another experimental build up.

https://stor.lukasberger.at/teamnexus/experimental/

Reactions: AleCattaz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm willing to post a pure LineageOS ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F). Does anyone want?

Should be a stable release but can't make any promises.
    Thread cleaned.

Do you remember where we are? This is not a schoolyard, we don't need such disrespectful and abusive comments on XDA, personal attacks are also not tolerated here. Please stay civil and be on the topic.

Any comments like this again and actions against some accounts could be taken.

You have to follow some RULES on the forums, here is the link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

I ask you to read them carefully, especially this bit below:

2. Member conduct.

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.
    2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

2.5 All members are expected to read and adhere to the XDA rules.

One last important point: by following the XDA forum rules, you'll respect the developer who is providing here his work for free. I'm sure he doesn't want to read such posts.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Thank you.

Wood Man
    Forum moderator
    https://nexus-roms.eu/ seems to be down. Going to be a sad end to S6 development if the team disbands and it's just UltraGamerHD. Then again a lot of work has been done to get what is probably going to be as close to complete AOSP rom for this device.

It's a 2-year-old phone and I doubt any more devs will show an interest now. A few months left on my contract and I'll be off.

Chill out. It's down for maintenance
    Going official should bring in more downloads and activity. I'm sure for the devs own project too if they keep a custom ROM going.

Small tip for anyone, you can have S Health working and all the sensors by downloading something called the Health Service. Latest version is 2.1.3.001. Install it and then S Health will work on AOSP.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone