Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Wyzp

Aug 30, 2014
Anápolis
What is flashing system image unconditionally? I was stuck there when flashing rom for over two hours and that did not stop there.

You probably trying to flash this on 920/5S-K-L device, you get stuck because our "# Partitions
BOARD_SYSTEMIMAGE_PARTITION_SIZE := 3879731200" is different, so you got stuck on flashing, there're 3 ways to be able to flash it:
1- Devs create a tree for 920/5S-K-L devices, then you will have full suport like 920/5F-I-T... (probably won't happen)
2- Build it yourself with BLOCK_BASED_OTA := false, then you will get the old flashing method.
3- (More convenient) Extract the system.new.dat (the problem is there) and create a flashable zip like Ressurrection Remix by Macs (This is the old method)

Last edited:

AVDAIKA

Apr 5, 2017
which build you flashed

01072017 build

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

You probably trying to flash this on 920/5S-K-L device, you get stuck because our "# Partitions
BOARD_SYSTEMIMAGE_PARTITION_SIZE := 3879731200" is different, so you got stuck on flashing, there're 3 ways to be able to flash it:
1- Devs create a tree for 920/5S-K-L devices, then you will have full suport like 920/5F-I-T... (probably won't happen)
2- Build it yourself with BLOCK_BASED_OTA := false, then you will get the old flashing method.
3- (More convenient) Extract the system.new.dat (the problem is there) and create a flashable zip like Ressurrection Remix by Macs (This is the old method)
How to extract the system.new.dat?Where it?

teddthetiger

Oct 16, 2015
I don't get it.
nexus-roms.eu/downloads shows nothing and the selection boxes seem to not do anything either.
stor.lukasberger.at/teamnexus/ HTTP 504's out.

Where's the download?

Chrisaa63

Oct 16, 2012
Where? In system rom or nexus rom and What's next?

You're clearly not grasping what people are trying to tell you. RESEARCH IT YOURSELF! Do not expect all the answers from people. Google is an extremely good start to begin learning about what you are asking. If you ask anymore on this irrelevant thing you will get no replies and I refuse to help someone as lazy and ignorant as you seem to be.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

stor.lukasberger.at/teamnexus dead for anyone else?

online now

Nope. Working fine dude edit: ignore that didn't see you'd wrote under it.

Anyone interested there's a new experimental build up:

https://stor.lukasberger.at/teamnexus/experimental/ 13/7/2017

Reactions: teddthetiger

minealex2244

Jan 29, 2015
Baia Mare
Last edited:
Reactions: AVDAIKA

majinawaz

Nov 7, 2015
Lahore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm willing to post a pure LineageOS ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F). Does anyone want?

Should be a stable release but can't make any promises.
    Thread cleaned.

Do you remember where we are? This is not a schoolyard, we don't need such disrespectful and abusive comments on XDA, personal attacks are also not tolerated here. Please stay civil and be on the topic.

Any comments like this again and actions against some accounts could be taken.

You have to follow some RULES on the forums, here is the link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

I ask you to read them carefully, especially this bit below:

2. Member conduct.

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.
    2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

2.5 All members are expected to read and adhere to the XDA rules.

One last important point: by following the XDA forum rules, you'll respect the developer who is providing here his work for free. I'm sure he doesn't want to read such posts.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Thank you.

Wood Man
    Forum moderator
    https://nexus-roms.eu/ seems to be down. Going to be a sad end to S6 development if the team disbands and it's just UltraGamerHD. Then again a lot of work has been done to get what is probably going to be as close to complete AOSP rom for this device.

It's a 2-year-old phone and I doubt any more devs will show an interest now. A few months left on my contract and I'll be off.

Chill out. It's down for maintenance
    Going official should bring in more downloads and activity. I'm sure for the devs own project too if they keep a custom ROM going.

Small tip for anyone, you can have S Health working and all the sensors by downloading something called the Health Service. Latest version is 2.1.3.001. Install it and then S Health will work on AOSP.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone