• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

HM13androfan

Oct 20, 2016
Can anyone please tell about sound quality on speaker while playing music on Lineage OS/Nexus OS ROMs it seems to be too bad than stock TW ROMs I've tried installing Viper4Arise but that doesn't work out as expected.. anyone who can tell what files to be used from stock ROM because in one of the Lineage OS ROM version it was really good.. but in current build (15th July Nexus OS and the Lineage OS dated somewhat similar) the speaker sounds aren't really pleasant:crying: I'll appreciate any help/guidance

chronicaust

Sep 8, 2013
Moulton
Call audio issues on 920T
Currently on NexusOS 7-15

I can hear them, but they can't hear me. The microphone works but it's very quiet and glitchy.
On speakerphone, it's louder but still glitchy. It cuts out.
I've tried all 4 roms and all have the same issue.
I attached screenshots of the logcat output.

Attachments

• callogs.7z
    3 MB · Views: 6

slipmat100

Jun 2, 2017
Big fan of the ResurrectionRemix (got to have my PPK Ringtone) and am currently running the RR-N-v5.8.3 2017-7-15 zero multitarget on my Galaxy S6 Edge but notice this new version you posted for 2017-7-22 is for S6 Flat only, will this change and will a multitarget zero build come out?

slipmat100

Jun 2, 2017
I will create a thread as soon as I get a confirmation that the build works

Without going off topic too much, Galaxy S6 Edge, did a clean install of it with GAPPS and it's stuck on 'checking for updates' after i picked 'start up as new' option. Let it check for past 30 minutes and nothing. :confused:

I then hard rebooted and skipped setup but after enabling Wi-fi it wouldn't connect to Google Account or Play Store, also checking Magisk 13.3 safetynet check returns with ctsProfile: false but basicIntegrity: true

Otherwise, looks good, i like the boot up screen particularly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170724-102909.png
    Screenshot_20170724-102909.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 496
  • Screenshot_20170724-102941.png
    Screenshot_20170724-102941.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 498
  • Screenshot_20170724-103352.png
    Screenshot_20170724-103352.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
Reactions: sunsettrack4

UchihaKakarot

Jun 25, 2013
Behind you
Without going off topic too much, Galaxy S6 Edge, did a clean install of it with GAPPS and it's stuck on 'checking for updates' after i picked 'start up as new' option. Let it check for past 30 minutes and nothing. :confused:

I then hard rebooted and skipped setup but after enabling Wi-fi it wouldn't connect to Google Account or Play Store, also checking Magisk 13.3 safetynet check returns with ctsProfile: false but basicIntegrity: true

@slipmat100 Thanks for testing! I'll rather use pure LOS sources to prevent this type of errors.
I got the same problem. Found this solution haven't tried it yet tho, I am back on TW.
Try this : https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2273994

Audioboxer

Aug 24, 2010

It's something wrong with the current sources/builds. As per last page the latest NexusOS will not connect to Google servers. If anyone builds from the sources they'll have the same issue until fixed.

Jun 17, 2017
Last edited:

minealex2244

Jan 29, 2015
Baia Mare
I have an issue with any file explorer with root privileges. If I edit a system file nothing happens, I can only copy and paste in system folders. I'm on NexusOs, can someone help me? Thanks.

Flash SuperSU, install SELinuxToggler from XDA (search for it) then select "Permissive", install Solid Explorer and ignore the messages like "Can't mount blah blah blah". Just refresh the page and everything is ok. Working with both NX and LOS ROMs.

Reactions: salvomontechiara

ibnaia

May 4, 2011
Hi All,

I see it's work on G920I, but what about issues? I can used it daily without problems?

I update my G920I to Nougat Samsung Official, but my GPS have some problems, so I want to try some CUSTOM.

I use Android Auto it's OK on this ROM?

Thank you.

Jun 17, 2017
Flash SuperSU, install SELinuxToggler from XDA (search for it) then select "Permissive", install Solid Explorer and ignore the messages like "Can't mount blah blah blah". Just refresh the page and everything is ok. Working with both NX and LOS ROMs.
I tried SELinuxToggler but it doesn't work, when I set it to permissive it automatically return to enforcing, in fact if I re-open the app it displays enforcing mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm willing to post a pure LineageOS ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F). Does anyone want?

Should be a stable release but can't make any promises.
    Thread cleaned.

Do you remember where we are? This is not a schoolyard, we don't need such disrespectful and abusive comments on XDA, personal attacks are also not tolerated here. Please stay civil and be on the topic.

Any comments like this again and actions against some accounts could be taken.

You have to follow some RULES on the forums, here is the link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

I ask you to read them carefully, especially this bit below:

2. Member conduct.

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.
    2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

2.5 All members are expected to read and adhere to the XDA rules.

One last important point: by following the XDA forum rules, you'll respect the developer who is providing here his work for free. I'm sure he doesn't want to read such posts.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Thank you.

Wood Man
    Forum moderator
    https://nexus-roms.eu/ seems to be down. Going to be a sad end to S6 development if the team disbands and it's just UltraGamerHD. Then again a lot of work has been done to get what is probably going to be as close to complete AOSP rom for this device.

It's a 2-year-old phone and I doubt any more devs will show an interest now. A few months left on my contract and I'll be off.

Chill out. It's down for maintenance
    Going official should bring in more downloads and activity. I'm sure for the devs own project too if they keep a custom ROM going.

Small tip for anyone, you can have S Health working and all the sensors by downloading something called the Health Service. Latest version is 2.1.3.001. Install it and then S Health will work on AOSP.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk