Please Fix the framework for armeabi-v7a

Search This thread

MrrTou

Dec 23, 2015
I'm having problem installing the framework. It seem my processor architecture is not support . please help me. I wanna use xposed very much.( gt-i9092 CM 12 ):crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sieg7 and PapaBibo

DeadXperiance

Jun 4, 2014
Mehsana

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-06-09-51-43.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-06-09-51-43.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 2,715

BatDroid

Oct 20, 2015
Look! On the rooftop!
Welcome mate :) .. You can ...

Sir,
I have been using xposed since I started using Android.
Never had any issue before.
Recently I upgraded from cm11 to cm12.1 (sdk22/arm) and I found a very serious problem.
My phone didn't took much time to do a reboot before (30-50secs)
But right after installing xposed framework by recovery, it taking so much time when rebooting.
(Like I flashed a new rom and this is 1st reboot).
U wont believe, it almost taking 8 minute to complete a usual reboot now.
I searched on FAQ and found nothing about it.

Samsung Galaxy Star GTS5282
CYANOGENMOD 12.1
ARM V7
32BIT

Regards,BatDroid

LoverBoy2415

Jun 29, 2015
Some where in INDIA
Sir,
Recently I upgraded from cm11 to cm12.1 (sdk22/arm) and I found a very serious problem.
But right after installing xposed framework by recovery, it taking so much time when rebooting.

CYANOGENMOD 12.1
ARM V7
32BIT

Regards,BatDroid

When flashing Xposed For the First time after ROM Flash , it Wipes Dalvik cache & regenerates it again by optimizing all apps.. So it will take sometime based on your App Count, if you have less you will boot soon & if you have more it takes about a solid 6+ minutes to reboot.. I got about 14+ minutes one time(I restored my backup of 256+ apps via recovery & flashed xposed) ,its not a problem ,its the way how xposed works.. & this type of Reboot Also Happens whenever you update your xposed(Example from v83 to v84) When New version Comes it depends on Device.. So No Worries Regarding This Type Of Reboot ? ..

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I have a t mobile grand prime 5.1.1 and I can unable to install xposed framework
Have you Selected the Zip file Correctly According to Your Device SDK & Architecture ? And Flashed..

Reactions: BatDroid

BatDroid

Oct 20, 2015
Look! On the rooftop!
When flashing Xposed For the First time after ROM Flash , it Wipes Dalvik cache & regenerates it again by optimizing all apps.. So it will take sometime based on your App Count, if you have less you will boot soon & if you have more it takes about a solid 6+ minutes to reboot.. I got about 14+ minutes one time(I restored my backup of 256+ apps via recovery & flashed xposed) ,its not a problem ,its the way how xposed works.. & this type of Reboot Also Happens whenever you update your xposed(Example from v83 to v84) When New version Comes it depends on Device.. So No Worries Regarding This Type Of Reboot

But,it happens on every reboot and I have a few apps installed only

LoverBoy2415

Jun 29, 2015
Some where in INDIA
When flashing Xposed For the First time after ROM Flash , it Wipes Dalvik cache & regenerates it again by optimizing all apps.. So it will take sometime based on your App Count, if you have less you will boot soon & if you have more it takes about a solid 6+ minutes to reboot.. I got about 14+ minutes one time(I restored my backup of 256+ apps via recovery & flashed xposed) ,its not a problem ,its the way how xposed works.. & this type of Reboot Also Happens whenever you update your xposed(Example from v83 to v84) When New version Comes it depends on Device.. So No Worries Regarding This Type Of Reboot

But,it happens on every reboot and I have a few apps installed only
Which version you are using ? @BatDroid ..

LoverBoy2415

Jun 29, 2015
Some where in INDIA
v84 signed by rovo89
btw I've tried all..
artels,wanams :)
same
BTW Mate, already this issue is happening in some devices & in github too there a issue placed regrading this..I think Rovo should be working on this..looks like its a important problem because many devices doesn't have this problem , only some of them having so tell to Rovo regrading this with Proper details & notify him .. I hope he will find a fix soon for this or may be he could be having something on this one..
Here's the link for that issue in GitHub..
https://github.com/rovo89/Xposed/issues/142

BatDroid

Oct 20, 2015
Look! On the rooftop!
BTW Mate, already this issue is happening in some devices & in github too there a issue placed regrading this..I think Rovo should be working on this..looks like its a important problem because many devices doesn't have this problem , only some of them having so tell to Rovo regrading this with Proper details & notify him .. I hope he will find a fix soon for this or may be he could be having something on this one..

Thanks brother.
That happens on lolipop only.
Didnt have any problem with v2.7 or 2.6 in kk,jb roms.
And I can see its still on alpha :)
so there will b bugs and glitches.
Thanks for replies :)

btw, i liked ur location--

somewhere in INDIA

LoverBoy2415

Jun 29, 2015
Some where in INDIA
Thanks brother.

somewhere in INDIA

Alpha is Not a Problem Here Mate & Has No Bugs Here.. As it's the Only One Working APK Which is Designed for LP & MM ..
So Framework is the Problem Here.. Cause in JP/KK You Will Install Framework Within The App Itself..But In LP/MM You Have To Flash the Framework Zip Via Recovery to Install & Its the Only Way.. So In JB/KK if The App Has Issues The Framework Won't Install Properly.. In LP/MM If The Zip Has Issues The App Won't Work & Device Too Will Have Bootloops :)..

And Thanks Mate ? ...
#My_Location ? ...

BatDroid

Oct 20, 2015
Look! On the rooftop!
Alpha is Not a Problem Here Mate & Has No Bugs Here.. As it's the Only One Working APK Which is Designed for LP & MM ..
So Framework is the Problem Here.. Cause in JP/KK You Will Install Framework Within The App Itself..But In LP/MM You Have To Flash the Framework Zip Via Recovery to Install & Its the Only Way.. So In JB/KK if The App Has Issues The Framework Won't Install Properly.. In LP/MM If The Zip Has Issues The App Won't Work & Device Too Will Have Bootloops :)..

And Thanks Mate
I posted on github.
lets see what rovo89 can do :)

LoverBoy2415

Jun 29, 2015
Some where in INDIA

And Thanks Mate
I posted on github.
lets see what rovo89 can do :)

:) ..
I Hope He Will Reply you Soon as Possible...

bojan.1995

Aug 31, 2013
There is no good cwm for lg l fino, sam problem, architecture 19 or armeabi-v7a.
Is there a chanse developer can see this???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm having problem installing the framework. It seem my processor architecture is not support . please help me. I wanna use xposed very much.( gt-i9092 CM 12 ):crying::crying::crying:
    I have Xperia Mini Running on Legacy Xperia CM 12.1. which xposed framework should I flash?my device information is in screenshot
    Flash xposed v84 or below with ARM SDK22 Zip ..
    Sir,

CYANOGENMOD 12.1
    ARM V7
    32BIT

Regards,BatDroid

When flashing Xposed For the First time after ROM Flash , it Wipes Dalvik cache & regenerates it again by optimizing all apps.. So it will take sometime based on your App Count, if you have less you will boot soon & if you have more it takes about a solid 6+ minutes to reboot.. I got about 14+ minutes one time(I restored my backup of 256+ apps via recovery & flashed xposed) ,its not a problem ,its the way how xposed works.. & this type of Reboot Also Happens whenever you update your xposed(Example from v83 to v84) When New version Comes it depends on Device.. So No Worries Regarding This Type Of Reboot ? ..

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I have a t mobile grand prime 5.1.1 and I can unable to install xposed framework
    Have you Selected the Zip file Correctly According to Your Device SDK & Architecture ? And Flashed..
    v84 signed by rovo89
    btw I've tried all..
    artels,wanams :)
    same
    Thanks brother.

somewhere in INDIA

And Thanks Mate ? ...
    #My_Location ? ...