E: Unable to mount '/data'
E: Unable to mount '/system'
E: Unable to mount '/cache'
E: Unable to mount internal storage

I have twrp v2.5

Actually, I am trying many solutions but nothing change

dreben23

Aug 24, 2016
Hi, pal. I have the exactly same problem these days. On my opinion, when you have made wipe and wipe dalvik cache, you just deleted the system folder and data. I did same thing, now I'm stuck! :Д When you are trying to change the firmware, is the logo pictures changing for you every time you flash any other .zip file? :D :D We' are now complete lost man. Is your USB working like mine where PCs not detecting it? I think they've launched this kind of firmware only to destroy our device, so we can buy a new one. That's the idea. Go to the service and repair center of Lenovo and ask them for help! I wrote them down before a while, now I'm waiting for the response. We have left only two or three possibilities to flash the Rom with the Terminal in the Recovery. But if your PC recognizing the drivers, you will manage to flash the Stock 4.2.2 Rom with Flash tool , otherwise you are stuck too! I have no idea how to flash it. I can give you the terminal commands for you, which are hard to find, but you and me, we need the proper .img files for the flashing procedure. Go to the 4pda forum and ask for help, if you find any solution, come back here telling it and for me. There's a possibility, but it is difficult to create a proper .zip archive, because I only know that we need those folders and files: meta folder- updater-script, logo. bin, lk.bin, boot.img and system.img.

But when I insert the commands there, I don't know how the whole process must be working, something is happening there. The problem is that one of those lines did not work for me. Those are the commands for flashing any Rom with the terminal in the recovery. But first you must see if the PC is installing your drivers properly, open device manager and look for the drivers on the internet and try to install them. May be you have a working USB port, so there's no problem, just flash the stock rom with the Flash tool. But if it is not working as it is here, no other possibilities left, my boy! The only one left or two of them : Flashing the device either through fast boot mode or adb sideload, but you must install those drivers so PC can find the device. Well, you can always do this at your own risk from the terminal. :D

Oh, I forgot, those problem came when we deleted fstab file for our device.

Last edited:

dreben23

Aug 24, 2016
Flashing firmware through the TWRP terminal commands:

dd if=/external_sd/system.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p6 (for the memory ROW+ ) or
dd if=/external_sd/system.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p5 (for CN+ memory)
dd if=/external_sd/boot.img of=/dev/bootimg
dd if=/external_sd/lk.bin of=/dev/uboot
dd if=/external_sd/logo.bin of=/dev/logo

First, system.img must be converted to systemEXT4.img, then flashing it and you need to have a systemEXT4 in the .zip archive. But I think my system folder is deleted. :Д

simg2img /external_sd/system.img /external_sd/systemEXT4.img

Good luck to you! :) According to me there is a space after the dot and it must be like this: system. img, boot. img. But not sure!

dreben23

Aug 24, 2016
Hi again. Tooday It occurred to me where our problem may be came with the tablets. When we flashed a custom Rom, we put it for the wrong MTK processor. Ours is MT8389, not 6589. The stock roms are too for the MT8389 according to me. We flashed a wrong Rom. Now the tab must be formatted somehow either through some commands from the terminal, or USB port and path to the USB must be repaired. Then, flashing with the Flash tools is our only option left! Sorry! );

They killed our device on purpose with the Custom rom. Do not flash them any more with such Roms. 😂