Please help, I can't update android

Search This thread

NoobSnail

May 12, 2022
Hello everyone!
First of all I want to apologize if this question been resolved( I didn't find).
My problem is that I have tencent edition 256/12 with WW firmware version 17.0823.2007.32 and it can't be updated. I know that in my situation it should be possible when downloading update from off web page and manually installing it. But it don't work(
I find video how to change firmware from CN to WW, but none of my PCs don't want see phone properly (in device manager it appear with exclamation mark).
Then I find information about unlocking boot loader, app been installed, couldn't unlock.
Then I read about EOM unlocking in developer settings, and there is no such menu.
After all this I hoping that someone can help me.
Best regards!

• Wow
Reactions: sony.electronic

NoobSnail

May 12, 2022
What was the error or issue you faced and couldn't unlock the bootloader?
Any logs?
Images?
Unfortunately when I press unlock device only restarts and that's all, I saw info that it's ok and need to do this procedure 4times but it didn't help me. So I have no errors, even when I try to install update manually it only says "error try again"

NoobSnail

May 12, 2022
There's no OEM unlock for this device under Developer options.
Ensure USB debugging is enabled.

Make sure you install correct drivers installed on your PC.

Use official Asus bootloader unlock tool.
Just installed all drivers on another PC, still got same exclamation mark.
1652987454048.png

Other devices-> android.

NoobSnail

May 12, 2022
If maybe someone know if I have bad firmware I need to do all steps like in Bobby Prats video guide? Simply try to install firmware that he recommend? I mean for my phone now it will be WW 2007.32 to WW 2007.32

Apr 25, 2022
Hello everyone!
First of all I want to apologize if this question been resolved( I didn't find).
My problem is that I have tencent edition 256/12 with WW firmware version 17.0823.2007.32 and it can't be updated. I know that in my situation it should be possible when downloading update from off web page and manually installing it. But it don't work(
I find video how to change firmware from CN to WW, but none of my PCs don't want see phone properly (in device manager it appear with exclamation mark).
Then I find information about unlocking boot loader, app been installed, couldn't unlock.
Then I read about EOM unlocking in developer settings, and there is no such menu.
After all this I hoping that someone can help me.
Best regards!
Try with Factory Firmware or change the product

Top Liked Posts