Because I want be Better Version
Can you Please help sir

Yashraj22

Nov 17, 2016
Bilaspur
Oppo A37
Nothing Phone 1
Everything is ok

Guys just go to this thread :- https://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/recovery-twrp-3-0-3-0-oppo-f1s-t3556149

Here there is a twrp for oppo f1s and you know that oppo f1s also don't have bootloader access and it is also running on colouros 3.0.0i

Soo guys from here we understood that there is no need of unlocked bootloader the mistake is will porting twrp soo keep trying i will also try with more port recoveries

Ok bye

Hit thanks if you agree

roniethea

Oct 31, 2013
Karawang
can fastboot mode be built ...? to unlock the bootloader like oppo F1f ... which is not available but can fastboot mode but they can build it .. Search in Google for the development of the F1f boot with the same Chipset with Qualcom with the oppo there are some who dare to try. ? Hopefully there is enlightenment

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

https://xdaforums.com/oppo-f1/how-to/guide-unlock-fastboot-mode-via-qfil-f1f-t3819887

devapabcet

Feb 6, 2019
Oppo a37 does not have a fastboot option first i need help about enabling it. .... someone on forum said they removed it so is there any way to flash fastboot in oppo.. ?

I also need someone to help me build twrp for oppo a37 .......I'll provide all the necessary files.. ....

if someone already unlocked bootloader or has twrp for oppo a37(neo 9) then please reply here.. .

i have rooted it with latest kingroot app
Hii

I'm using oppo A37f

Kingroot not root my device

Anybody have a version no for oppo A37f

I tried all versions in kingroot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oppo a37 does not have a fastboot option first i need help about enabling it. .... someone on forum said they removed it so is there any way to flash fastboot in oppo.. ?

I also need someone to help me build twrp for oppo a37 .......I'll provide all the necessary files.. ....

if someone already unlocked bootloader or has twrp for oppo a37(neo 9) then please reply here.. .

i have rooted it with latest kingroot app
    Hey i rooted with kingroot and i ported twrp3.0.2 .But twrp touch not working. You can replace super su with twrp by twrp manager.
    And is there a way that i can get his Binarys for my phone or his whole rom 'cuz on the internet there is only latest rom (afterall our phones are the same)
    i dont think so.
    Hey bro, We will get twrp officially at tomorrow.And Unlocked bootloader with miui8 rom.
    Thank .I will made new thread wait 8hrs.Thz.