• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Please Help ME... flashed wrong kernel .......

Search This thread

abi_sam

Sep 26, 2013
im using MOVEES ROM V4.0 Beta 2 and i try to flash the new arter97 kernel for Galaxy S6 920i which was 21.1. i mistakenly downloaded the 925f kernel and flashed if. from that time on when i touch on left side of the screen it register the touch in right side... which is opacite side...(like a mirror)
if i type A in the keyboard it'll type as l or if i type Q in the keyboard it'll type as P....:confused::crying:

please help me...

success123

Oct 8, 2014
im using MOVEES ROM V4.0 Beta 2 and i try to flash the new arter97 kernel for Galaxy S6 920i which was 21.1. i mistakenly downloaded the 925f kernel and flashed if. from that time on when i touch on left side of the screen it register the touch in right side... which is opacite side...(like a mirror)
if i type A in the keyboard it'll type as l or if i type Q in the keyboard it'll type as P....:confused::crying:

please help me...

just download the kernel again with the correct model and flash it again, that will solve your problem

Top Liked Posts