please Help Me! I brick my phone

Search This thread

IO13

Jun 26, 2016
Help!! I'm afraid I've bricked my MiA2 Lite .. I unlocked the bootloader to install the GCAM then I used the "all in one" tool to lock the bootloader again, the phone has turned off and does not turn on again .. just flashes in which I see a white screen with the writing Android P (or so it seems, it's very fast) .. what can I do?

Willy1992

Dec 19, 2018
Help!! I'm afraid I've bricked my MiA2 Lite .. I unlocked the bootloader to install the GCAM then I used the "all in one" tool to lock the bootloader again, the phone has turned off and does not turn on again .. just flashes in which I see a white screen with the writing Android P (or so it seems, it's very fast) .. what can I do?
Try to enter fastboot again by pressing volume - and power button, then from your computer use fastboot to unlock again the OEM with the command fastboot oem unlock and reflash the stock image. If you aren't able to unlock the OEM try to enter revovery mode but if that also fails, you will have to dissasemble partially your phone to enter edl mode and reflash the stock image, for that process you will have to use MiFlash tool on its latest version.