Please help me revive my dead K20 pro! :(

Search This thread

allansrcx

Nov 30, 2019
Don't worry mate, I had the same issue.
See this thread:
https://xdaforums.com/k20-pro/help/destroyed-error-fastboot-locked-t3946012

I got mine fixed, you just need someone with an authorised account to help you out.
You got this far! You are almost there! trust me.

By authorized account, what you mean? because I have miaccount to unlock my bootloader before i relock it again (by mistake)

I tried to flash a global rom using mi flash, and relock ,,, great mistake. the mi unkock says 112 hours remaining to unlock, shoud it work?

luizkun

Jan 20, 2020
hello sir can you help me , i face with the same issue, i message you in inbox please check it . Tks

dogan_blc

Feb 19, 2020
Sorry for my bad English first, I have the same problem. I switched to Edl mode. authorized account error. Is there anyone who can help? :(

Reactions: Son Tony

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only solution is to enter to edl mode by test point but its too risky or to get a mi account with edl authorization, wait till the end of 30 days and dont make the same error for 3 time.
    I forgot to mention, after using miflash the last time, i flashed the indian global firmware on it using Miflash. The phone wont boot up past the recovery mode. It says "This MIUI version can't be installed on this device" in red. Tried wiping data but same results.

I dont know how you can flash indian rom with locked bootloader.
    Now there is only one method for you, open the back cover of the fone, do test point method, flash china fastboot firmware and unlock again.
    hi i have some similar for mistake i relock bootloader and just boot in fastboot and dont boot up recovery and i wait too 30 days but i search google and just download older mi flash and whooalaaa bootloader unlocked again not waiting time just try that work for me
    Now it's saying my account is not authorized. The stress is real :crying:

i said to you,i had faced the same issue,only unlocking the bootloader will help you

or you can try chinese mi pc suite,with english translator but you have to flash chinese recovery rom,

but im not sure it will work ,in my case it didnt work because it had base rom of indian varient

actually chinese and indian k20 pro are not the same

for example indian k20 pro dont have NFC

but chinese varient have nfc
    Now it's saying my account is not authorized. The stress is real :crying:
    Did you complete the flash ?and start the phone into miui? If there have some picture, it is best.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

I have some ideas but I have not verified them. You can try to replace the recovery.img in china firmware for twrp and then fastboot flash on edl mode。if it can be done, dnot star it just into twrp and formatted data.
    I will test this method on my old mi5 a little later.