Please help, My phone wont charge or connect to pc :/

Search This thread

dasklney

• Dec 31, 2006
    giang.us
    Hello there,

Last night, I have charged my phone to 97% then dirty flash a custom kernel (Agni Pure Miui from v1.9 to v2.0), then my phone couldnt connect to pc or charge...

Even in Twrp or fastboot mode, it still couldnt connect...

It's still working fine, just cant charge, I have switched from various beta, 6.9.29, 6.10.13 from twrp and still cant charge or connect to pc.

I have used a charger doctor to monitor and all light turned off when I connected my phone, it was 0A and 5.2V when no device connected.

The charger doctor, cable and wall charger are working well on my others phone, I have tried orginal mi charger, mi powerstrip, tronsmart qc 2.0 and asus qc 2.0 but still nothing happened.

The phone is completely out of battery now, I still can't charge or connect to PC via USB cable, however when connect to PC, it said that USB power surge the USB port is not enought power for the device or something...

shomil49

Sep 14, 2014
    its not a software issue its a fault with hardware go to your nearest service center.......they will take apprx 20 days to repair it.
    i also faced this same issue.

dasklney

• Dec 31, 2006
    giang.us
    its not a software issue its a fault with hardware go to your nearest service center.......they will take apprx 20 days to repair it.
    i also faced this same issue.

Sadly, there is no service center here because Xiaomi doesn't have any distributor here :/ Just bought it for about 3 months and it seems I have lost it :/

Edit:
    OMG, it is suddenly able to charging for now :/ After 24+ hours without any hope :( I don't know what I have done but I blow a charger port in the phone a lot, just few minutes ago, it couldn't charge, even with Mi power bank (10k mah 2014 version), but it's charging now, I've tried to turn on the phone and it worked too but with 0% battery and charging.

MIRACLE HAPPENED!

Last edited:
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone