• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

please Help.Need "oppo_custom.bin" file for Realme 1

Search This thread

yas8say

May 6, 2019
I have tried SP flash & Miracle Thunder but no success..
Yes I have tried.. Unfortunately it doesn't work!
Any suggestions?

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
I have tried SP flash & Miracle Thunder but no success..
Yes I have tried.. Unfortunately it doesn't work!
Any suggestions?
You mean that you used Firmware Upgrade through SP Flash tool, although the tool flashed it even it didn't boot? If you can get a backup/read back from a good phone, you could flash it and recover your device.

yas8say

May 6, 2019
Did you try with Firmware Upgrade?
Hello there
You mean that you used Firmware Upgrade through SP Flash tool, although the tool flashed it even it didn't boot? If you can get a backup/read back from a good phone, you could flash it and recover your device.
Yes, it was flashed successfully but when I. boot it it shows "Download not completed" . And how do i flash the oppo_custom.img through so flash tool?
Please help me out!

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Hello there

Yes, it was flashed successfully but when I. boot it it shows "Download not completed" . And how do i flash the oppo_custom.img through so flash tool?
Please help me out!
I'm actually in the exact same situation with a Realme 7, do you have bootloader unlocked? If so did you try something in a custom recovery or through fastboot? If you have bootloader unlocked, you still are allowed to flash some partitions.

yas8say

May 6, 2019
I'm actually in the exact same situation with a Realme 7, do you have bootloader unlocked? If so did you try something in a custom recovery or through fastboot? If you have bootloader unlocked, you still are allowed to flash some partitions.
Although the bootloader is unlocked I do not have custom recovery . And my device doesn't boot into fastboot.. If you know how to install the recovery or custom file do let me know.
Also have you seen this infamous tool called "Unlock Tool" . It seems to solve this issue, but they are charging money for it. I couldn't find any crack version of it.

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Although the bootloader is unlocked I do not have custom recovery . And my device doesn't boot into fastboot.. If you know how to install the recovery or custom file do let me know.
Your device has some development here https://forum.xda-developers.com/f/oppo-realme-1-roms-kernels-recoveries-other.7751/ you'll be able to find a custom recovery. Regards the oppo_custom image it might be used through some tool (box/UFI/dongle) and it is expensive to buy it only for personal purposes, I can't afford for one.

The issue seems to happen due to the preloader is overwritten in a flashing attempt to solve, this turns the things even worst, in the download option through SP Flash tool doesn't the preloader file has to be unticked, once you flashed this partition then this trigger the restriction by Oppo to use normally the tool. The strange that you could use Firmware Upgrade, but it didn't solve it anyway.

My conclusion thoughts are that SP Flash tool can't flash the reserved partitions that the device needs to boot normally.

Also have you seen this infamous tool called "Unlock Tool" . It seems to solve this issue, but they are charging money for it. I couldn't find any crack version of it.
You said that Miracle Thunder couldn't solve it, but you use it a cracked version, I guess, not the tool with a dongle, no?

As per using cracked tools you have to be aware of that, they allocate a lot of Trojans/ransomware and more, and finally they didn't work. I use some tools that didn't know if cracked or not, a tool that claimed to be a Special SP Flash tool, they are available sometimes for free, and it destroyed my PC, I didn't realize to my antivirus, I had to clean install anything even my data was gone.

What I think that you need is that someone else get a dump/backup partitions from a good phone, can upload for you, and you can flash it back to your device. Firstly, dumping only the preloader.bin partition would be a good start, but probably you need all the others, specially the reserved ones.

yas8say

May 6, 2019
Your device has some development here https://forum.xda-developers.com/f/oppo-realme-1-roms-kernels-recoveries-other.7751/ you'll be able to find a custom recovery. Regards the oppo_custom image it might be used through some tool (box/UFI/dongle) and it is expensive to buy it only for personal purposes, I can't afford for one.

The issue seems to happen due to the preloader is overwritten in a flashing attempt to solve, this turns the things even worst, in the download option through SP Flash tool doesn't the preloader file has to be unticked, once you flashed this partition then this trigger the restriction by Oppo to use normally the tool. The strange that you could use Firmware Upgrade, but it didn't solve it anyway.

My conclusion thoughts are that SP Flash tool can't flash the reserved partitions that the device needs to boot normally.

You said that Miracle Thunder couldn't solve it, but you use it a cracked version, I guess, not the tool with a dongle, no?

As per using cracked tools you have to be aware of that, they allocate a lot of Trojans/ransomware and more, and finally they didn't work. I use some tools that didn't know if cracked or not, a tool that claimed to be a Special SP Flash tool, they are available sometimes for free, and it destroyed my PC, I didn't realize to my antivirus, I had to clean install anything even my data was gone.

What I think that you need is that someone else get a dump/backup partitions from a good phone, can upload for you, and you can flash it back to your device. Firstly, dumping only the preloader.bin partition would be a good start, but probably you need all the others, specially the reserved ones.
Hi there,
My device is Realme C2. Thanks for the information. I have tried flashing many recoveries but still no luck. Also I'm getting an error when trying to " Firmware upgrade ".
Sorry for previous replies. I'll send you a screen shot as soon as I wake up in the morning. And another thing : I came across this GitHub post of " Mtkclient" , I have tried it. I have been successful in trying to read the all the gpt partitions but when I try to write the partitions I get USB Error.
Ps: If you use telegram please share me your number.

yas8say

May 6, 2019
Hi there,
My device is Realme C2. Thanks for the information. I have tried flashing many recoveries but still no luck. Also I'm getting an error when trying to " Firmware upgrade ".
Sorry for previous replies. I'll send you a screen shot as soon as I wake up in the morning. And another thing : I came across this GitHub post of " Mtkclient" , I have tried it. I have been successful in trying to read the all the gpt partitions but when I try to write the partitions I get USB Error.
Ps: If you use telegram please share me your number.

Attachments

• SP_Error.PNG
    SP_Error.PNG
    71.7 KB · Views: 25
  • USBError.PNG
    USBError.PNG
    74 KB · Views: 26

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
@yas8say
Do you want to flash the oppo_custom file? Inside the mtkclient-main open the command line, paste/copy the oppo_custom image and type python mtk w oppo_custom oppo_custom.img, this will write the oppo_custom.img into the oppo_custom partition, disconnect and try to boot device, probably it boots at least to recovery.
Report if it worked.

Last edited:

Jona'san - sama

Apr 13, 2021
There's a way now on how to unlocked bootloader and finally full rooted A5s or any Oppo, Realme, etc devices.. using Pandora or Chimera however it's need a box to proceed..

yas8say

May 6, 2019
HI there brother, i tried flashing it but it still shows the same error. I also tried cutom recovery but no success

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
hi there, have you too faced this error '0*992566 download not complete!'?
Could you flash the oppo_custom.img through mtk -client? You have to install first the UsbDk_1.0.22_x64.msi, then run the command given above to flash onto this partition, you essentially can flash any image on any partition you want with this command.

yas8say

May 6, 2019
Could you flash the oppo_custom.img through mtk -client? You have to install first the UsbDk_1.0.22_x64.msi, then run the command given above to flash onto this partition, you essentially can flash any image on any partition you want with this command.
SUCCESS!! Tried another oppo custom file and VOILA.. it worked. But hear me out , its stuck at REALME logo.
I have tried custom recovery it works flawlessly.
I have also tried flashing realme OZIP file through recovery but it gives me RED STATE ERROR and loops over and over.
And Stock Realme recovery doesnt accept the ozip file.
any suggestions bro?
STUCK.jpg

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
SUCCESS!! Tried another oppo custom file and VOILA.. it worked. But hear me out , its stuck at REALME logo.
I have also tried flashing realme OZIP file through recovery but it gives me RED STATE ERROR and loops over and over.
any suggestions bro?View attachment 5442093
First off, link me to this oppo_custom, maybe it can help me too.

Stock recovery not accepting a specific ozip might be for some incompatibility, you could try with others.

Now you should be able to flash the ROM through SP Flash tool also if you copy all the mtk-client files where the firmware files are and sparse them you can flash back almost any partition using this command, one by one, you can take it more work erasing first this partition with python mtk e filenamepartition
Available partitions:
Main - recovery_a
Main - misc
Main - para
Main - opporeserve1
Main - opporeserve2
Main - opporeserve3
Main - oppo_custom
Main - expdb
Main - frp
Main - vbmeta
Main - vbmeta_system
Main - vbmeta_vendor
Main - nvcfg
Main - nvdata
Main - md_udc
Main - metadata
Main - persist
Main - protect1
Main - protect2
Main - seccfg
Main - otp
Main - sec1
Main - proinfo
Main - nvram
Main - md1img
Main - special_preload
Main - my_custom
Main - boot_para
Main - spmfw
Main - audio_dsp
Main - scp1
Main - scp2
Main - sspm_1
Main - sspm_2
Main - cam_vpu1
Main - cam_vpu2
Main - cam_vpu3
Main - cdt_engineering
Main - gz1
Main - gz2
Main - lk
Main - lk2
Main - boot
Main - logo
Main - dtbo
Main - recovery
Main - tee1
Main - tee2
Main - super
Main - cache
Main - userdata
Main - flashinfo

It seems that there is not a technical solid argumentation to that, but device not booting completely to OS is unfortunately a fact in Realme devices. The only two things that come to my mind is that specific firmware don't accept modding/customizing and the lack of an official tool that can flash back ALL the partitions device needs to get restored to a complete original state like Samsung (Odin), Motorola (LSDT), Xiaomi (XFT) and others OEM have.

Anyway, update any advance.

yas8say

May 6, 2019
First off, link me to this oppo_custom, maybe it can help me too.

Stock recovery not accepting a specific ozip might be for some incompatibility, you could try with others.

Now you should be able to flash the ROM through SP Flash tool also if you copy all the mtk-client files where the firmware files are and sparse them you can flash back almost any partition using this command, one by one, you can take it more work erasing first this partition with python mtk e filenamepartition
Available partitions:
Main - recovery_a
Main - misc
Main - para
Main - opporeserve1
Main - opporeserve2
Main - opporeserve3
Main - oppo_custom
Main - expdb
Main - frp
Main - vbmeta
Main - vbmeta_system
Main - vbmeta_vendor
Main - nvcfg
Main - nvdata
Main - md_udc
Main - metadata
Main - persist
Main - protect1
Main - protect2
Main - seccfg
Main - otp
Main - sec1
Main - proinfo
Main - nvram
Main - md1img
Main - special_preload
Main - my_custom
Main - boot_para
Main - spmfw
Main - audio_dsp
Main - scp1
Main - scp2
Main - sspm_1
Main - sspm_2
Main - cam_vpu1
Main - cam_vpu2
Main - cam_vpu3
Main - cdt_engineering
Main - gz1
Main - gz2
Main - lk
Main - lk2
Main - boot
Main - logo
Main - dtbo
Main - recovery
Main - tee1
Main - tee2
Main - super
Main - cache
Main - userdata
Main - flashinfo

It seems that there is not a technical solid argumentation to that, but device not booting completely to OS is unfortunately a fact in Realme devices. The only two things that come to my mind is that specific firmware don't accept modding/customizing and the lack of an official tool that can flash back ALL the partitions device needs to get restored to a complete original state like Samsung (Odin), Motorola (LSDT), Xiaomi (XFT) and others OEM have.

Anyway, update any advance.
BRO CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR WHATSAPP OR ATLEAST TELEGRAM? please..

[email protected]

Nov 4, 2021
hii i have the sam problem with my realme 3 can i use the edl point to flash the stock firmware if so where is the edl point for realme rmx1821 ?
and what is the scatter file in sp flash tool

[email protected]

Nov 4, 2021
any suggestions bro?View attachment 5442093
bro please help me same problem but where is the scatter file locateed ? for sp flash tool

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
hii i have the sam problem with my realme 3 can i use the edl point to flash the stock firmware if so where is the edl point for realme rmx1821 ?
and what is the scatter file in sp flash tool
bro please help me same problem but where is the scatter file locateed ? for sp flash tool
MediaTek devices use Download mode, not EDL (it is for Qualcomm devices).

Scatter txt file is placed inside the firmware in OFP format, once you download it you have to unpack it using this method https://github.com/bkerler/oppo_decrypt, then follow one of the tutorials regarding bypass DA/SLA verification.

Top Liked Posts