Please Help to resolve the problem with lg v50

Search This thread

andress722

Dec 29, 2021
LG V50 ThinQ
To exemplify. I bought lg v50 v500n but got a v450 with crossflash and getting corrupted boot error.
My phone would restart out of nowhere, whenever I forced it, and after the first time, it would restart several times, until it was impossible to move.
So, after trying to re-lock the bootloader, it bricks!
I tried several things, that you guys can try, and the only thing that worked for me was the way I went.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-all-partitions-of-a-sprint-v50.4333187/page- two

Try the steps withe guide lg v50unbrick, and make the steps that i passed.
Sorry my english is VERY BAD!

kllax31

May 6, 2022
your cell is v450 or v500?
To exemplify. I bought lg v50 v500n but got a v450 with crossflash and getting corrupted boot error.
My phone would restart out of nowhere, whenever I forced it, and after the first time, it would restart several times, until it was impossible to move.
So, after trying to re-lock the bootloader, it bricks!
I tried several things, that you guys can try, and the only thing that worked for me was the way I went.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-all-partitions-of-a-sprint-v50.4333187/page- two

Try the steps withe guide lg v50unbrick, and make the steps that i passed.
Sorry my english is VERY BAD!
how did you fix yours? i can go into download mode by using QFIL and backup, erase partitions ftm, modem a, modem b, sid_a, sid_b, OP_a, and OP b. After that I can access download mode and use LGUP to flash stock rom in PARTITION DL. my problem is after I flash stock ROM it gives an NT error and boot loop still persists. please help am i doing something wrong

Lfc3

Mar 5, 2022
how did you fix yours? i can go into download mode by using QFIL and backup, erase partitions ftm, modem a, modem b, sid_a, sid_b, OP_a, and OP b. After that I can access download mode and use LGUP to flash stock rom in PARTITION DL. my problem is after I flash stock ROM it gives an NT error and boot loop still persists. please help am i doing something wrong
Have you been able to fix yours please?

Lfc3

Mar 5, 2022

Attachments

• IMG_20220602_085711_901.jpg
    IMG_20220602_085711_901.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3

Lfc3

Mar 5, 2022
The phone restarts automtically and shows this when restarting. Comes on and after a while restarts again.

feyd2blak

Dec 22, 2008
I have a similar issue with a Sprint v50. I was able to get the Android 12 EU ROM V500EM40b_00_OPEN_EU_OP_0517.kdz. The first thing I see on boot is a NT-Code message "missing numbers" and it locks the carrier and data.
I will try again this weekend with the Korean ROM to see what happens.
In trying to fix after the NT-Code thing, I ended up with a LG Secure Start=Up thing with a lockout after 30 tries! AHHH now I have a broken phone with a lockout!
I will be trying Factory reset if I can get to it too.
Any help would be very appreciated! First time flashing ROMS on ALL my phones where I feel like I have failed!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello sorry for the late reply I am yet to get my phone from the repair. He is also having same issue.