• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Please help to root xiaomi 11 running latest EU rom

Search This thread

robkor

Oct 1, 2017
Hello. Could someone provide step by step tutorial onhow to root xiaomi 11 running latest xiaomi EU ROM?
I have found one tutorial but it is not very clear. I would not like to brick my device. If someone could help mi to install magisk I would appreciate.

I have managed to patch boot.img
But which command to use it to flash it since this is A/B partition device.

Photo attached of patched boot.img
Could someone tell me what commands to use to flash it?
Thank you

Last edited:

robkor

Oct 1, 2017
Hello. Could someone provide step by step tutorial onhow to root xiaomi 11 running latest xiaomi EU ROM?
I have found one tutorial but it is not very clear. I would not like to brick my device. If someone could help mi to install magisk I would appreciate.

Thank you

OK. It is solved now. I have managed to root my xiaomi 11

Reactions: naylor83

Lucavon

Jan 28, 2018
Hannover
lcvn.eu
Since you announced that you're on global rom, did you magisk root the global rom?
And if you did, does the safetynet pass now?

Thanks.

Hey, I'm using the Chinese version but flashed the Xiaomi.EU ROM.
I didn't pass the SafetyNet check after rooting yesterday, so I re-flashed everything and then re-patched my boot.img with Magisk and flashed that again, and now the SafetyNet check passes. I can even find Netflix on the Play Store.

Last edited:

piskr

Sep 17, 2007
Vivo X60 Pro+
Hey, I'm using the Chinese version but flashed the Xiaomi.EU ROM.
I didn't pass the SafetyNet check after rooting yesterday, so I re-flashed everything and then re-patched my boot.img with Magisk and flashed that again, and now the SafetyNet check passes. I can even find Netflix on the Play Store.
Thank you, I'm on eu too and I like this rom a lot. I really appreciate the hard work and the success of the devs. What still bother me is massive energy consumption and slow and faulty fingerprint response. Those issues looks like minor, but in fact they are quite essential.
Therefore I'm looking for other solution for now and therefore the global rom caught my eye. Someone claimed that the global better handles battery.
So far I learned that flashing the global disables Google pay. I'm wondering if magisk is a solution.

Lucavon

Jan 28, 2018
Hannover
lcvn.eu
Thank you, I'm on eu too and I like this rom a lot. I really appreciate the hard work and the success of the devs. What still bother me is massive energy consumption and slow and faulty fingerprint response. Those issues looks like minor, but in fact they are quite essential.
Therefore I'm looking for other solution for now and therefore the global rom caught my eye. Someone claimed that the global better handles battery.
So far I learned that flashing the global disables Google pay. I'm wondering if magisk is a solution.

I've noticed that the xiaomi.eu ROM seems to slightly improve battery life, not by much, but at least a little.

piskr

Sep 17, 2007
Vivo X60 Pro+

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you

OK. It is solved now. I have managed to root my xiaomi 11
    i do this (boot.img is file boot patched which is renamed) :
    fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
    fastboot flash boot_b boot.img
    Im a nooooooob

Since you announced that you're on global rom, did you magisk root the global rom?

Thanks.

Thanks.
    safetynet pass failed....