PLEASE Help!!!

Search This thread
So, i had my phone off for awhile, and on my bed, i was using my sim to try to network unlock an old tablet. tablet wont unlock, so i go to put the SIM back in and reboot the phone, after 5 min i notice i am stuck in a bootloop. so ive tried using ADB to boot into recovery, and i cant....and ive tried getting into recovery via hardware....no possible way???? so basically i have a phone, that when put into fastboot, wont connect to ADB, and that means wont boot into recovery....totally stuck in a loop, been half an hour now. can anyone help me??? ive tried using a mac to use ADB (no drivers) but still no success. PLEASEE. ADB wont connect (and I had the same issue right after root. ADB worked one time, the one time i needed to flash TWRP, and then flash Debranded, Debloated, Deodexed H901-10c ROM for T-Mobile LG V10 (LG-H901) - Clean & Stable by @siraltus, which it is an amazing ROM, and i dont think this had anything to do with this. but please i really need to get my only phone working. if this is in the wrong section please wait till i get an answer to flag it...

ohmygaa

May 9, 2014
All you have to do is make sure the phone is off with the battery in, then hold the volume down button and insert the micro usb cable to your computer, it'll boot up fastboot.

ohmygaa

May 9, 2014
Have you tried erasing your partitions and flashing stock again?

EDIT: using fastboot erase system / fastboot flash system system.img / etc

ZDeuce2

Apr 26, 2011
Cincinnati
OnePlus 12
Have you tried bootng into recovery?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

From power off. Press and hold both power and volume down... When you see the LG logo release and repress the power button, DON'T RELEASE THE VOLUME DOWN KEY. It should bring up a factory reset many select yes... Then yes again...

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
@ZDeuce2
Great job bud.....[emoji106]
@SPHM900
glad you got it working Sir....

Note: MOD please move this to Q&A section. Solved

mL1VV3e.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ZDeuce2
So, the power vol down actually brings you into recovery instead of a factory reboot. Didn't know that. After I got into recovery, I did a back up. a system wipe did nothing. So I reflashed the v10 stock non root and reflashed the @siraltus ROM over top. then restored data. Its like it never happened. Thanks again guys!!! Issue resolved

Last edited:
Reactions: ZDeuce2

siraltus

Jan 26, 2010
So, the power vol down actually brings you into recovery instead of a factory reboot. Didn't know that. After I got into recovery, I did a back up. a system wipe did nothing. So I reflashed the v10 stock non root and reflashed the @siraltus ROM over top. then restored data. Its like it never happened. Thanks again guys!!! Issue resolved

Power+Vol Down always takes you into recovery. On stock recovery, it automatically triggers a factory reset, but with TWRP, it just boots it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Glad to hear you got your problem resolved. Nice work guys.
    @KennyG123, @svetius could we get this thread moved to the proper forum?

Sent from my LG-H901 using XDA Free mobile app
    Done
    Have you tried bootng into recovery?

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

From power off. Press and hold both power and volume down... When you see the LG logo release and repress the power button, DON'T RELEASE THE VOLUME DOWN KEY. It should bring up a factory reset many select yes... Then yes again...

Power+Vol Down always takes you into recovery. On stock recovery, it automatically triggers a factory reset, but with TWRP, it just boots it.
    @SPHM900 any luck

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
    Well there's a familiar face I haven't seen in awhile! How goes it man! Here I was thinking I'd have to have a rage fit to see you again!!!

I still show up when paged. Promotion at work means less free time for XDA during the day though.