Question Please provide a backup of your paritions if possible , DN2101

Search This thread

rohit4989

Sep 11, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Yeah i didn't update.
I'm using A.13 version now a days.
I don't have a proof bro.
Ok then can you explain why are you using such an old firmware since 1 year ? like dont care about security patches ? or dont like new firmware ? why use an old firmware from the time the device was launched ?
Unless you are a ps3 or ps4 or gaming console user who buys the system and keeps it in factory format in hopes of new jailbreaks getting launched for the older firmware

Ok then can you explain why are you using such an old firmware since 1 year ? like dont care about security patches ? or dont like new firmware ? why use an old firmware from the time the device was launched ?
Unless you are a ps3 or ps4 or gaming console user who buys the system and keeps it in factory format in hopes of new jailbreaks getting launched for the older firmware
OOS 12.1 breaks fastboot and brom. And talking about OOS 11.3 A.20 version, the update automatically downloads so i am using the old version with no issues.

rohit4989

Sep 11, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
OOS 12.1 breaks fastboot and brom. And talking about OOS 11.3 A.20 version, the update automatically downloads so i am using the old version with no issues.
Sorry i didnt understand what you have typed there .
My question is why would you use a firmware which is A.13 instead of A.20 version from the past 1 year ?
and since the update gets downloaded automatically why are you using a firmware which is older than the current one ?
i didnt understand very well what you have typed here

Sorry i didnt understand what you have typed there .
My question is why would you use a firmware which is A.13 instead of A.20 version from the past 1 year ?
and since the update gets downloaded automatically why are you using a firmware which is older than the current one ?
i didnt understand very well what you have typed here
If you use oxygen os 11.3 A.20 the update of oos 12.1 is automatically downloaded and once you reboot your device it will be updated.
Though i don't want to upgrade to oos 12.1 because it has broken fastboot and brom so you cannot unlock bootloader and cannot use mtkclient for downgrade

It didnt work , may i know from where did you get these files ?
because it should have worked except for the fingerprint sensor
i guess the imei baseband file must be on preloader
Another option is Download partitons from Giovix's drive (https://files.giovix92.workers.dev/0:/OnePlus Nord 2/Stock ROMs/) and use the below partitons of mine and check.
  • seccfg, nvcfg, nvdata, nvram, persist, proinfo, protect1, protect2.
  • super partition: my_*, odm, product, system, vendor.

rohit4989

Sep 11, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Yeah i didn't update.
So you are using A.13 version
To which i asked this
then you explain about oos 12 and giving a valid reason of not upgrading to oos 12 but can you explain how are you using the older version if the update automatically downloads ?

rohit4989

Sep 11, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Another option is Download partitons from Giovix's drive (https://files.giovix92.workers.dev/0:/OnePlus Nord 2/Stock ROMs/) and use the below partitons of mine and check.
  • seccfg, nvcfg, nvdata, nvram, persist, proinfo, protect1, protect2.
  • super partition: my_*, odm, product, system, vendor.
no idea but the phone says the recovery / boot is corrupted everytime i try to flash govix flash files using mtkclient
so i dont use govix files to flash , and i dont think theres any problem with your system partitions , its just i wonder what i should flash so my IMEI will be in a working condition , because i flashed the nvram and nvcfg and nv what not files but the imei didnt fix so i have no idea if the imei files meaning the nvram and nvcfg files are also unique or some bullshit

To which i asked this

then you explain about oos 12 and giving a valid reason of not upgrading to oos 12 but can you explain how are you using the older version if the update automatically downloads ?
I went to OnePlus service center and ask for downgrade, they downgraded me to A11 version after that i took a backup of partitions but in A13 battery life is good so i updated to A13 via incremental which is available in xda.

rohit4989

Sep 11, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Yeah i didn't update.
To which i asked this
then you explain about oos 12 but you are not understanding that what i am asking you is about A.13 version of the android , if you are using such an old version of
I went to OnePlus service center and ask for downgrade, they downgraded me to A11 version after that i took a backup of partitions but in A13 battery life is good so i updated to A13 via incremental which is available in xda.
Okay got it

no idea but the phone says the recovery / boot is corrupted everytime i try to flash govix flash files using mtkclient
so i dont use govix files to flash , and i dont think theres any problem with your system partitions , its just i wonder what i should flash so my IMEI will be in a working condition , because i flashed the nvram and nvcfg and nv what not files but the imei didnt fix so i have no idea if the imei files meaning the nvram and nvcfg files are also unique or some bullshit
Because of the wrong boot img recovery/boot corrupted. Tell me the exact version I'll provide you stock boot img your issue will be fixed.

For IMEI, i think only solution is to go to service center

rohit4989

Sep 11, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Because of the wrong boot img recovery/boot corrupted. Tell me the exact version I'll provide you stock boot img your issue will be fixed.
The boot corrupted problem only occurs when i use govix firmware files , not when i am using your files or any other nord 2 firmware files
For IMEI, i think only solution is to go to service center
Their only solution is to replace the motherboard which is bullshit and full of crap , because i have faced this imei problem on oneplus 6 and i would get it fixed by flashing the device again with the msmdownload tool and the problem would get fixed , didnt expect nord 2 to be so complicated that to solve a imei problem i have to go to the svc .
The SVC claims my motherboard is water damaged and to my info i actually bathe my nord 2 if it gets dirty so i never faced this water damage problem before , only problem is i erased the system partitions and my imei stopped working so i know its not a water damage issue , i guess ill wait for a few more months for someone to get the persist.img and fingerprint problem fixed , i think when that fingerprint problem would get fixed that time the imei problem might get fixed aswell , actually someone in this forum faced a camera problem which is caused due to the persist.img file and he fixed the camera problem meaning the camera not opening by flashing the system partitions of someone else so i thought that would fix my imei problem but i dont think theres any solution to this currently , ill try to flash twice one last time using mtk client and see if the problem gets fixed , if it doesnt then my only option is to wait for someone to make a nice flashing tool just like the msmdownload tool which is always available for the qualcomm devices .

The boot corrupted problem only occurs when i use govix firmware files , not when i am using your files or any other nord 2 firmware files
Because those backups are made with an unlocked bootloader so you need a stock boot image while locking bl.
Their only solution is to replace the motherboard which is bullshit and full of crap , because i have faced this imei problem on oneplus 6 and i would get it fixed by flashing the device again with the msmdownload tool and the problem would get fixed , didnt expect nord 2 to be so complicated that to solve a imei problem i have to go to the svc .
The SVC claims my motherboard is water damaged and to my info i actually bathe my nord 2 if it gets dirty so i never faced this water damage problem before , only problem is i erased the system partitions and my imei stopped working so i know its not a water damage issue , i guess ill wait for a few more months for someone to get the persist.img and fingerprint problem fixed , i think when that fingerprint problem would get fixed that time the imei problem might get fixed aswell , actually someone in this forum faced a camera problem which is caused due to the persist.img file and he fixed the camera problem meaning the camera not opening by flashing the system partitions of someone else so i thought that would fix my imei problem but i dont think theres any solution to this currently , ill try to flash twice one last time using mtk client and see if the problem gets fixed , if it doesnt then my only option is to wait for someone to make a nice flashing tool just like the msmdownload tool which is always available for the qualcomm devices .
True brother. Good Luck!

Reactions: rohit4989

Top Liked Posts