Question Please provide a backup of your paritions if possible , DN2101

Search This thread

rohit4989

Sep 11, 2022
Diva
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
  • seccfg, nvcfg, nvdata, nvram, persist, proinfo, protect1, protect2.
  • super partition: my_*, odm, product, system, vendor.
I need all these partitions please let me know anyone could help me or not as my imei is not working because i foolishly erased the paritions and flashed the stock image
without realizing i needed to make a backup first so if possible someone please give me their partition backup .
I dont care about the fingerprint as far as the mobile can make calls and would be in a functioning condition .
1 guy here in our forums even flashed the persist image and fixed his camera so i believe flashing the appropriate partitions would help me get my phone to a working condition
and do not ask me to go to svc as i already did that and they were of no help and asked me for a motherboard change and they flashed the phone but the imei problem and the
fingerprint problem was not solved at all so i dont trust these guys at all . As the SVC usually always wants to shell out money from our pockets .

I need all these partitions please let me know anyone could help me or not as my imei is not working because i foolishly erased the paritions and flashed the stock image
without realizing i needed to make a backup first so if possible someone please give me their partition backup .
I dont care about the fingerprint as far as the mobile can make calls and would be in a functioning condition .
1 guy here in our forums even flashed the persist image and fixed his camera so i believe flashing the appropriate partitions would help me get my phone to a working condition
and do not ask me to go to svc as i already did that and they were of no help and asked me for a motherboard change and they flashed the phone but the imei problem and the
fingerprint problem was not solved at all so i dont trust these guys at all . As the SVC usually always wants to shell out money from our pockets .
I will provide my partitions backup by the evening.

Cheers! Here is the link https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArF9gnfEP0UVg2bEHr2lxiVuUAS8?e=hfgnh7
I have backed up every partition except userdata.
Good luck. Inform me if something is missing.

rohit4989

Sep 11, 2022
Diva
OnePlus Nord 2 5G

Top Liked Posts