Please report here if you received coloros 11 final!

Search This thread

TobiTella

Jun 19, 2020
Using the above guide Android 11 working fine. But now the phone has some bloatware on it - the Bravo Unicorn App Store. Ive seen you can hide Hotapps & Hotgames in the AppStore settings.

I thought changing the region back EuropeEx might get rid of it - but I get the error 'Connection problem or invalid mmi code', instead of the region screen appearing in the dialer.

Anyway around this?

The dual-wifi works fine - its connects to my 2_4ghz and 5Ghz bands simultaneously, Overall Im more than happy with it.
I'm also stuck on the Indian version totally unable to change back to EUR-EX. Quite unfortunate, I may not have done it if I knew I'd be stuck.

brokey

Mar 30, 2011
Melbourne
Impatiently waiting for the update to arrive in Australia...anyone have any idea as I thought it was meant to be available on the 21st of March??
cheers
col

squallho1

• Jul 13, 2007
    I'm also stuck on the Indian version totally unable to change back to EUR-EX. Quite unfortunate, I may not have done it if I knew I'd be stuck.
    From the original post on Find X2 Pro forum, it seems new firmware version (including the Android 11 update for Reno 10X) did block the ability to change region again.

That said after a week of use, I don't find any abnormal behaviour on my CPH1919TW version changed to Inida. Yes the Oppo app store would default to Inidan, but I don't use it anyways. New updates is also available on India first.

I don't see many region specific features on Oppo phones, what I know is the default Oppo App store listings are different, Dual WiFi not available on some regions, theme store not available on some regions etc...

Reactions: daxiacc

daxiacc

Mar 25, 2021
    Taipei
    Update:
    I was able to swtich my Taiwan variant (CPH1919TW) to India version using the method above, and has upgraded my phone to Android 11 successfully. Not even VPN is needed, just click the apply trial version in settings after reboot.

Overall some nice improvments here and there, not as huge improvement going from Android 9 to Andorid 10, but still a nice upgrade. System is smooth as usual (I didn't do a clean install, just upgrade).

Considering there is still no confirmed upgrade schedule on other regions, it's worth to try the above method, it's not that difficult neither.

Hi @squallho1 bro, thanks for sharing! Since sharing the same variant, if I could, I like to ask a few questions:
    - What was the version you were on before upgrading to Android 11?
    - Have you found any issue so far worth mentioning especially in terms of performance?
    - Any support issue? "Dual-sim"? Haven't yet upgraded to 11, my dual-sim support works well.
    - Will and have you switch your region back to Taiwan? Any reason not to, or at least temporarily? Maybe it's only then it may upgrade the phone back to a TW software train later in Android 11?

I'm based in Taiwan. Since recently I checked for software upgrade every few days, it seems OPPO just pushed me CPC1919TW_11.C34 today, which I accepted and upgraded from "C33". Hope it won't interfere with my attempting to upgrade to Android 11 if I do decide this.

Would much appreciate if any feedback, thanks!

Last edited:

squallho1

• Jul 13, 2007
    Hi @squallho1 bro, thanks for sharing! Since sharing the same variant, if I could, I like to ask a few questions:
    - Have you found any issue so far worth mentioning especially in terms of performance?
    - Any support issue? "Dual-sim"? Haven't yet upgraded to 11, my dual-sim support works well.
    - Will and have you switch your region back to Taiwan? Any reason not to, or at least temporarily? Maybe it's only then it may upgrade the phone back to a TW software train later in Android 11?

I'm based in Taiwan. Since recently I checked for software upgrade every few days, it seems OPPO just pushed me CPC1919TW_11.C34 today, which I accepted and upgraded from "C33". Hope it won't interfere with my attempting to upgrade to Android 11 if I do decide this.

Would much appreciate if any feedback, thanks!
    I was on C33 before upgrading to Android 11
    None so far, I feel it's a little bit smoother than Android 10
    Reno 10X should support dual-sim out of the box, unlike Find X2 Pro which blocked dual-sim support in some region
    I didn't try it out, but as suggested by other users, it might not be possible to swtich to other regions once upgraded to Andorid 11. That said I don't see why I need to swtich back to TW, as I don't use those localized software (Oppo sw store etc.) anyways.

m4xp0w3r7

Jun 14, 2017
    I dont have a problem with India version in Czechia. Google Pay works too.

Today new update come
    Screenshot_2021-04-01-07-17-41-62.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-01-07-18-02-65.jpg

louwave

Feb 29, 2008
    In France today Sunday May 16 I finally received the update to Android 11 with ColorOs 11.1 it is the version CPH_1919_11_F41. Now i test ...let's go

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-16-20-35-23-83.jpg
      Screenshot_2021-05-16-20-35-23-83.jpg
      223.8 KB · Views: 22

JoeDante

Oct 29, 2013
    I uses a VPN to France, and I got the update.
    BUT!!!!!
    Since then NFC does not work anymore! The phone does not recognise NFC anymore!
    I am really really pissed, since I need NFC for my blood shugar sensors.
    I tried system reset , reinstalling the NFC system app, and so on, nothing helped.
    Does anyone know a fix??

Ghanii798

May 19, 2021
    I uses a VPN to France, and I got the update.
    BUT!!!!!
    Since then NFC does not work anymore! The phone does not recognise NFC anymore!
    I am really really pissed, since I need NFC for my blood shugar sensors.
    I tried system reset , reinstalling the NFC system app, and so on, nothing helped.
    Does anyone know
    I tried with VPN and I got nothing anything specific you did?

JoeDante

Oct 29, 2013
    Oppo confirmed that the Android 11 Firmware has a compatibility problem with Freestyle Libre Blood Shugar NFC Sensors. Great! They said they will address the problem in a new firmware version.
    Nobody knows how long THAT will take. THANKS, OPPO!

jorikz

Sep 8, 2015
    I'm stuck on Androdi 10 ColorOS 7.1 (CPH1919EX_11_C.35)... I changed the region to INDIA IN, so I see the "Trial version" in the upda
    te settings, but it says "No test versions available". The VPN trick also doesn't work..... Any ideas left?

Top Liked Posts