• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Please support our game developers with positive comments!

Search This thread

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
Sorry guys for the double post, but the developer of the popular Bang bang Racing has asked that us members here at XDA help them by posting some positive, honest comments in the Android marketplace. Recently they have been receiving one-star ratings all due to the recent price drop, which to me is really not fair considering that all developers do this and these guys have really been working hard to fix the issues that we had with this game from the first release date. negative comments can really stop people from buying games, which in turn can hurt us as the developer wont focus on a platform that is not selling their games well enough. So in short, please take a minute or two to place some positive feedback as they deserve it. And look for more great games from the developer and updates soon Xoomers!! :)

futuregerald

Jun 15, 2007
Bronx
Yea the game is great and if it was worth it for you when you first bought it then you shouldn't be mad enough to want to rate down a developer just cause the price dropped. People need to keep in mind that they are reviewing the game as it was when they picked it up and games of this caliber are few and far between; I feel like even if you don't personally love the game, if you can appreciate what the developer is doing then you should rate up and let other people decide if the price is worth it for them. But I'm one of the few people that think that there are mobile games worth MORE than what developers charge for them.

lokko21

Jun 4, 2010
Chihuahua
It sucks for peeps that bought the game early at full price (me included) and the controls sucked, now that the controls are fixed and bugs fixed, the price drops half price, I think it should be the other way around.

Just my thoughts.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
Yea the game is great and if it was worth it for you when you first bought it then you shouldn't be mad enough to want to rate down a developer just cause the price dropped. People need to keep in mind that they are reviewing the game as it was when they picked it up and games of this caliber are few and far between; I feel like even if you don't personally love the game, if you can appreciate what the developer is doing then you should rate up and let other people decide if the price is worth it for them. But I'm one of the few people that think that there are mobile games worth MORE than what developers charge for them.

I agree with you!! We finally have some quality games for Android an people want to complain over price drops!! Name on developer that releases a perfect game n keeps the prices the same??

wolf1306

Nov 14, 2010
whoever complains are idiots and have so much time to waste, i bought it regular price and even though i didnt like it at first, it grew on me and i love it now, if only you can get us some controls like death rally that would be great.and yes, most developers drop prices after couple of weeks, for a limited time.

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
whoever complains are idiots and have so much time to waste, i bought it regular price and even though i didnt like it at first, it grew on me and i love it now, if only you can get us some controls like death rally that would be great.and yes, most developers drop prices after couple of weeks, for a limited time.

Good idea on the ccontrols, I will suggest that one. The tighter controls really make the game much more fun, I can now come in at first place most of the time.

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009

Good idea on the ccontrols, I will suggest that one. The tighter controls really make the game much more fun, I can now come in at first place most of the time.

futuregerald

Jun 15, 2007
Bronx
It sucks for peeps that bought the game early at full price (me included) and the controls sucked, now that the controls are fixed and bugs fixed, the price drops half price, I think it should be the other way around.

Just my thoughts.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

I agree that it sucks; but decisions are made before the game comes out but the real world situation is constantly changing. They decided after a while to add control options and lower the price to entice new people to purchase the game and for this people who initially bought it are getting upset because they feel they were cheated? it's not like the developer tried to screw anybody and I don't think they deserve a bad rating because of this. If you really have issues then just contact the developer directly; but to rate the game down and therefore tell others who don't bother reading the reviews but just look at the stars the game isn't worth buying is silly. The devs are just lucky that overall the game has good reviews.

inferno1

Jul 15, 2009
This is almost like getting upset that I can score a better deal on a new Xoom right now then those who bought it on day one, and mine would come with HC 3.1 which makes it better then when it first came out....

That doesnt make sense....

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
This is almost like getting upset that I can score a better deal on a new Xoom right now then those who bought it on day one, and mine would come with HC 3.1 which makes it better then when it first came out....

It doesn't at all..The developer is now as we speak preparing updates to this game, they want to keep the game fresh n exciting for us. How many Android developers do we have that give us this type of support, especially when the game hasn't sold well? They have been really great an to suffer in sales due to immature ratings is not just bad for them, but bad for us also...we need to show support for developers who deliver quality which the Android platform needs

lokko21

Jun 4, 2010
Chihuahua

It is like buying an Xoom and then two weeks later, they drop the price half price.

That doesn't make any sense, right...!?!?!

Evo Better Than The Best...

p2flol

Sep 8, 2010
I also bought the game day one and hated the controls so i refunded it, if they didn't lower the price i wouldn't of given it a second shot (glad I did, cuase now its great) good move on devs part with the 3.99 price.

cwizardtx

May 22, 2009
Houston
I also bought the game day one and hated the controls so i refunded it, if they didn't lower the price i wouldn't of given it a second shot (glad I did, cuase now its great) good move on devs part with the 3.99 price.

I still think the controls are haywire but I kept the purchase this time ( I had also previously purchased it, vomitted in my mouth a little and refunded ).