[PLK-L01] All firmwares and updates (OFFICIAL AND BETA)

Search This thread

XDAcool0

Aug 25, 2018
Hello,

2 weeks ago, I switched from MM to Lollipop (rollback). SSince then, I've been stuck on B130. The phone says there are no updates available.
The links B130 > B140 is dead. Does anyone have the file?

thanks

ThePhantasma

Jun 4, 2013
Hello,

2 weeks ago, I switched from MM to Lollipop (rollback). SSince then, I've been stuck on B130. The phone says there are no updates available.
The links B130 > B140 is dead. Does anyone have the file?

thanks

I just tried to find some Honor 7 firmware from Huawei, but wasn't able to find any... at least first. Then when i searched Honor 7 and all languages offer little bit different way, but so far every language offer those files. 1. Search "Honor 7" on Huawei site (with your preferred language) 2. You may see some "Ad" results, but scroll until you see results 3. You may see few different search result "tabs", some will offer a menu-popup, some just change search type, however each time correct result + file found from 2nd tab > "Support", it may offer "downloads"-category when you click that word ("Support" or whatever is your language) in that case, select "downloads", if not just scroll 2nd tab results until you find your file. I hope my broken English description help you... or someone else, wasn't planning to check all these :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi to all, here all the complete firmwares and update for our Honor 7 PLK-L01 (EU version).

OFFICIAL FIRMWARES ANDROID LOLLIPOP 5.0.2 :

-OFFICIAL COMPLETE FIRMWARE B100

-OFFICIAL COMPLETE FIRMWARE B121

-OFFICIAL COMPLETE FIRMWARE B130

OFFICIAL UPDATES ANDROID LOLLIPOP 5.0.2 :

-OFFICIAL UPDATE B100>B121

-OFFICIAL UPDATE B121>B130

-OFFICIAL UPDATE B121>B140

-OFFICIAL UPDATE B130>B140

-BETA UPDATE B140>B170

BETA UPDATES ANDROID MARSHMALLOW 6.0 :

-BETA UPDATE B121>B313

-BETA UPDATE B140>B313

ROLLBACK FROM MARSHMALLOW 6.0 TO LOLLIPOP 5.0.2 :

The rollback will erase all user data
    Ensure the battery level is greater than 30%

1- Extract the Rollbackpackage6.0-5.0.2
    2- Copy the file named “UPDATE.APP” (of the Rollbackpackage) to the folder named “dload”
    3- Power off the phone, and then press the Volume+, Volume-, and Power button at the same time, the phone will enter to the forced upgrade way. This step will bring your phone to the transition verison that is B300
    4- Now take a 5.0.2 Official firmware end extract it.
    5-Copy the file named “UPDATE.APP” (of the 5.0 firmware ) to the folder named “dload”,
    6- Repeat the step 2

-ROLLBACK PACKAGE
    please no insults!:cool:

BTW: found this update only at a Russian forum page! Never saw it at a OFFICIAL Honor page! All forums around the world that i have visited are offering only a link based on this Russian forum or the same link from XDA! Can you please give my the official HONOR link if you have.

OMG. This is the official link: http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G753/g104/v56609/f1/full/update.zip Don't you get it? :laugh:

HICLOUD = HUAWEI SERVERS

Believe me I know how to check it. Here is a changelog for last little B371 update, I got it also from servers;

This update improves system performance and stability.

[Optimizations]
    Accelerated the speed of receiving app notifications.
    Optimized system performance and stability.

[Update notes]
    1. Before the update, make sure your phone has not been rooted and has sufficient storage space.
    2. If you experience any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit an authorized Huawei service center for assistance.
    3. Your home screen layout may be rearranged slightly.
    4. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.

And this is Full OTA's changelog;

1. If some third-party apps are incompatible with Android 6.0, update them to their latest versions on Google Play.
    2. Your home screen layout may be rearranged slightly.
    3. This update will not erase your personal data. If you experience any issues during the update, please call customer services for support.
    Mirror for Full OTA PLK-L01(C432)B380EU

Download and unpack update.zip, copy UPDATE.APP to dload folder on your SD card, turn off the phone, press and hold at the same time VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons untill upgrade process begins.Sit and wait. It will take some time. :good:
    how to get back from B170 to B100 ask for the link and instructions :( Please help

ok, let’s begin....
    the following explanation (described below), i have used to rollback my H7 from B170 to B121 because all updates i had used, wasn’t official coming OTA.:p

Important:

YOU CAN EXECUTE MY TUTORIAL AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! NO WARRANTY!
    be sure, that your battery will have more than 50% of battery power!
    be sure, that you are familiar with flashing a phone! ;)
    be sure, that your bootblock is unlocked!
    be sure, that your phone is fully unrooted if you have rooted it!
    be sure, that you have installed the ori. recovery!!! TWRP doesn’t work! (Bootloop!)

1.) Please download the following three things:
    a.) HuaweiExtractor (HEx)-> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2433454
    b.) MiniMal...FastBoot.zip (MiniFB) -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790
    c.) B100 FW -> http://7961b64fc16ad15a92ef-9f98f1e...oads/PLK-L01C432B100 Upgrade Software WEU.zip

Attention: This B100 FW is only for PLK-L01 (EU Version!) If you have no PLK-L01, you have to look for the right FW at first! Otherwise you will get a bootloop or brick your phone!!!

2.) Install the HuaweiExtractor ( HEx) to a Folder at your PC.
    3.) Start HEx and extract the SYSTEM.img file out from the B100 update.app
    4.) Install MiniFB to a new folder "MiniFB" to your PC
    5.) Take care that the Honor 7 drivers are installed to your PC too (maybe you need the "HiSuite" installation first!)
    6.) copy the SYSTEM.img to folder MiniFB
    7.) Take care that your Honor7 will be connected to your pc and the Honor 7 mode is selected to "developer" /ADB allowed (see H7 setup!)
    8.) start a CMD Window in the folder MiniFB.
    9.) enter the following commands:
    adb reboot bootloader (the H7 must reboot into flash mode now!)
    fastboot flash system SYSTEM.img (now the flashing should be started:D) please wait!!! it can go up to ~3min!
    10.) if flashing was ok, than enter: fastboot reboot ( your device should restart now!:fingers-crossed:)

if you have well done this procedure, your device should be back on stock B100!

I hope, i haven’t forgotten something and you can understand my horrible English!:fingers-crossed:
    See my signature point 1 and 2!
    For all other questions about doing that, please ask the other users first.:cool:

Edit: text revised
    Changelog? What's new so far?

Sent from my KFFOWI using XDA-Developers mobile app

This update improves compatibility with several apps, including Contacts and Files, and system security with Google security patches.

[Fixes]
    Fixed an issue where WhatsApp message notifications are not displayed at once.

[Optimizations]
    Improved compatibility with some apps, including Contacts and Files.
    Improved system stability.
    Improved device security with Google security patches.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone